Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
So to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Madoka they're actually making a sequel to the last movie!

We don't know much of anything outside of it being a direct sequel of the last movie but the way that movie ended seemed pretty final. I always imagined what a sequel would be like in a dream world but I was resigned in them never making it after they started milking spinoffs and phone game stuff so seeing this is like a dream come true.

Will prolly be rewatching this whole thing soon to prepare.

Reactions: Sora383

Sora383

Escapist +
Mar 17, 2010
Alberta the land of snow snow and sometimes sun
Country
Canada
So to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Madoka they're actually making a sequel to the last movie!

We don't know much of anything outside of it being a direct sequel of the last movie but the way that movie ended seemed pretty final. I always imagined what a sequel would be like in a dream world but I was resigned in them never making it after they started milking spinoffs and phone game stuff so seeing this is like a dream come true.

Will prolly be rewatching this whole thing soon to prepare.
I’m beyond excited about this, especially since due to this they reprinted the other three movies into a blu-ray so I can actually buy rebellion for a somewhat decent price.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
I wanted this like 5 years ago. Now, I'm not sure if I have it in me to be really excited about it. Though that's just my recent feelings towards looking forward to or being excited for anything. I rather just be jaded and ambivalent.

I remember I was still in university when I watched Madoka as it aired, and had a hard time convincing a classmate to watch it cause he was all like, "Whats this girly ass shit?" and I was like, "Just watch the first three episodes."

I couldn't have guessed it would've exploded the way it did.

It should probably still be a good time since Shinbo and Urobuchi are back on board.

Reactions: kikithewiz