New Mass Effect 3 Screens Are Mighty Fowl

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
The only thing new that's worth mentioning there is the Turian Husk. Looks like it's gonna be a ***** to fight.

Good :)

Daget Sparrow

Oct 2, 2011
The face reminds me of Saren somewhat, so I imagine it's some heavily modified Turian. Probably fills the role of the standard video game brute character (eg: Halo Hunters, Gears Boomers, Bioshock Brutes, etc)

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Lovin' the new guns that Shep's holding, they look like they can do some real damage.

Too bad I'm probaly going to be sticking to my trusty M-76 Revenant for the whole game ^_^

BTW, does anybody know if you get the pre-order bonuses when you pre-order the game offa Steam? CAN you even pre-order it offa steam?

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
How is that a giant armored space chicken guys? Cmon i hate when you do this in your articles. Make me click and open stuff to find its nothing like advertised X_X

Is just a giant generic alien nothing chicken-ish about it.

I love the screens but can you stop hyping stuff and then letting me and quite possibly others down?

Shavon513

Apr 5, 2010
Old_Bean said:
Why no FemShep?
I agree.

Also, the Turian husks looked cool....until I realized the chicken comment was referring to them. LOL, they do look like angry roosters, don't they?

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Surprised that Tali didn't get an armour change.

Can't wait for this game, despite what the naysayers believe.
Tali's suit-change from ME1 to ME2 was due to her pilgrimage being over, making her an adult. Her suit is likely to be perma.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Even I'm starting to lose hope in ME3. For me what's great about mass effect is the interesting characters combined with the fun of exploring the galaxy. While the shooter aspects of ME2 were good, it's looking like Bioware latched onto that and forgot the other stuff. I've got tons of games where I can just go around shooting stuff, but surprisingly few that do anything like space based exploration or combat. Why is it so hard for big-budget sci-fi games to understand that?

kahlzun

Sep 9, 2009
looks just like the Alien Grunt things from Half-Life, hornet gun and all...

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
YES! More screenies of Shepard killing people! That's EXACTLY what I needed to see, now my day is complete /sarcasm.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Idlemessiah said:
This is all very nice, just please please, PLEASE! Don't be DA2 in space.
Well considering Mass Effect 3 is being done by a different studio to the studio that made Dragon Age 2......

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
Well Andy, I hope you realize you caused a whole bunch of pretentious moaning by not mentioning that these are tied to the pre-order bonuses.

I'm off to not judge an entire game by 5 marketing screenshots.

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
Whats the matter McSheppard? Chicken?

On that note I'm gonna make like a tree and get oudda here.

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
Woooooooo yeah more photos of shepard shooting shit thats what I wanted to see more of.
oh man you can never get sick of that.
God I hope they show some dialoge other than the kinect voice commands.

Memoriae

Mar 7, 2010
Fappy said:
Hey look, a turian husk. They have appeared a few times in the comics. Hopefully the husks are a good replacement for ME1's geth because the collectors really didn't do it for me.
Don't you mean a krogan husk?

Turians (i.e. Garrus) are more upright. Head at the very top point of their body.
Krogans (i.e. Grunt), hunchbacked.