New No Man's Sky Trailer Shows Off Space and Ground Combat

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I hated this trailer. It's just not good and I feel like it's just edited footage of things we already saw.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Saelune said:
Lightknight said:
Saelune said:
Lightknight said:
Saelune said:
Now that actual gameplay is being shown, I am started to actually have interest. Still holding off though, cause I had similar feelings of doubt, then doubt of that doubt for Destiny, which then turned out to be worse than I initially thought.
Oh, I would definitely not buy games on launch if you have the patience. That seems to have always benefited me financially and time-saving-wise.

I'm more excited about the exploration angle. It's nice to see that fight mechanics are in place and look nice but in general this is the first game with combat in it that I don't really care about combat.
Oh, it will be some time before I get this game if I do. Games I buy day 1 are games I know I want. But I don't even buy new games very often.
This game offers the only compelling reason to buy day 1 I've ever heard. If you are the first to find a planet or plant or animal, it is forever named after you.
...My interest has taken a major hit. I have no interest in exploring planet xXx_S3ph1R0th1993DarkLord_xXx...

I'm not even joking, that honestly takes me out of it.
Haha, that's really funny. Like the others said, I think your name just gets tagged as the discoverer of the item rather than actually changing the item name itself.

But I wasn't sure at first either so I'm surprised I didn't think like you did and wonder about planet Seymour Buttes or something.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Lightknight said:
Saelune said:
Lightknight said:
Saelune said:
Lightknight said:
Saelune said:
Now that actual gameplay is being shown, I am started to actually have interest. Still holding off though, cause I had similar feelings of doubt, then doubt of that doubt for Destiny, which then turned out to be worse than I initially thought.
Oh, I would definitely not buy games on launch if you have the patience. That seems to have always benefited me financially and time-saving-wise.

I'm more excited about the exploration angle. It's nice to see that fight mechanics are in place and look nice but in general this is the first game with combat in it that I don't really care about combat.
Oh, it will be some time before I get this game if I do. Games I buy day 1 are games I know I want. But I don't even buy new games very often.
This game offers the only compelling reason to buy day 1 I've ever heard. If you are the first to find a planet or plant or animal, it is forever named after you.
...My interest has taken a major hit. I have no interest in exploring planet xXx_S3ph1R0th1993DarkLord_xXx...

I'm not even joking, that honestly takes me out of it.
Haha, that's really funny. Like the others said, I think your name just gets tagged as the discoverer of the item rather than actually changing the item name itself.

But I wasn't sure at first either so I'm surprised I didn't think like you did and wonder about planet Seymour Buttes or something.
I don't follow this game, so I don't know. Maybe it wont be stupid like that, but maybe it will.