New Plasmids for Bioshock 2.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
Some more physically oriented Plasmids would be cool. Less electric bolt, more electric punch.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
kamario said:
Arqus_Zed said:
How about a plasmid that lets you have complete control over the internal construction of atoms, have the power to rearrange the fabric building stones of existence, giving and taking protons, neutrons en elektrons where you see fit.
if your gonna be smart please spell electrons correctly :D

OT: I would like to see some sort of plasmid that summons chuck norris to do a roundhouse kick,(i have crazy dreams :p) anyway if you could get a plasmid that explodes peoples limbs/heads :)
Me smart? Oh noes!

Sorry 'bout that... It's because in dutch, them tiny particles be called 'elektronen', with a 'k'.

My english is proceded by three other languages you see, so you'll have to excuse my deficiencies... (damn you Belgium!)

And yes, a Chuck Norris plasmid would be awesome, however, it would be more overkill than my matter-altering plasmid and thus TOO STRONG.

Kabutos

Oct 21, 2008
I want a plasmid that shoots out cake. That way no one would have to fight and we could all just sit down and enjoy some cake.

Or Mudcrabs. Those are pretty fearsome.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Maybe there could be a plasmid that summons sea creatures to come to your aid in battle!
You'd be like a superhero!

Hijou

Aug 12, 2009
Torque669 said:
randomrob said:
What kind of Plasmids/gene tonics to people want to see in Bioshock 2.

i'm hoping for an x-ray vision plasmid.
Snip.
I want to see a plasmid which uses water. Like you could fire it at someone and their lungs would fill with water or something ?
Snip.
Or, maybe you could use the condensed water as a high speed bullet. Speed up just about anything and it'll punch a hole in something, and there's oh so much water in/by Rapture.

kamario

Jul 11, 2009
Arqus_Zed said:
kamario said:
Arqus_Zed said:
How about a plasmid that lets you have complete control over the internal construction of atoms, have the power to rearrange the fabric building stones of existence, giving and taking protons, neutrons en elektrons where you see fit.
if your gonna be smart please spell electrons correctly :D

OT: I would like to see some sort of plasmid that summons chuck norris to do a roundhouse kick,(i have crazy dreams :p) anyway if you could get a plasmid that explodes peoples limbs/heads :)
Me smart? Oh noes!

Sorry 'bout that... It's because in dutch, them tiny particles be called 'elektronen', with a 'k'.

My english is proceded by three other languages you see, so you'll have to excuse my deficiencies... (damn you Belgium!)

And yes, a Chuck Norris plasmid would be awesome, however, it would be more overkill than my matter-altering plasmid and thus TOO STRONG.
Lol,my bad!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Torque669 said:
randomrob said:

Im not sure where something like that would fit in the game though. What real use would it play? It might sound good at first but think when people will just get bored of it and run round corners blindly with their trusty wrench.

I hope that thing is back anyway.
the wrench is sorta back,except now it's the bouncers drill

as for new plasmids

needle shot
I mean impaling,mutilating,murder-fest action

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
Madnezz said:
I want a plasmid that shoots out cake. That way no one would have to fight and we could all just sit down and enjoy some cake.

Or Mudcrabs. Those are pretty fearsome.
They yell "I've fought Mudcrabs tougher than you!" ... and then your put a drill through their face.

I want both the teleportation and reaction time plasmids... hell, reaction time/slow time was in one of the gameplay demos, and even referenced in an Audio Diary... I know it would basically be bullet time, but it was still mentioned >.> and there were advertisements for a teleportation plasmid... so I ask: what the hell? xD

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Torque669 said:
randomrob said:

Im not sure where something like that would fit in the game though. What real use would it play? It might sound good at first but think when people will just get bored of it and run round corners blindly with their trusty wrench.

I hope that thing is back anyway.
the wrench is sorta back,except now it's the bouncers drill

as for new plasmids

needle shot
I mean impaling,mutilating,murder-fest action
Oh yeahhhhh. Forgot your the first ever Big Daddy now. Silly me.

Still think its gonna be there for Multiplayer though. Its got to be ... Right?

That plasmid sounds fun. Be good pinning them to walls and such. But then again ... Theres always one weapon in every game like that.

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
Mezzamine said:
As long as it still has the ability to shoot bees at people I'm happy. I want to re-enact Eddie Izzard.

I'M COVERED IN BEES!
Aaaah, I'm covered in bees! I'm covered in bees......

Maybe a plasmid that shoots rainbows and glitter and sunshine and flowers and happiness. Just for the 'wtf!?' reaction from all the people who thinked they've picked up some awesome pwning weapon.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
I can already tell that you are going to have to kill the character you played in the first one. something just tells me this. I liked #1Zero's idea, some kinda hardened spike thing you fire from you arm, like pin there ass to the wall.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
messy said:
Well the ice plasmid covers your hand in spikes, so I wouldn't mind one that actually did this and allowed you to do some over powerful physical attack or maybe some bone lance out of your hand.

Or shoot out a massive gust of wind, not those tornado traps, a huge knocking people off their feet class five storm
I can't really see the need for the bone lance, seeing as you'll have the drill. But your thinking, and thats always good!

Anyway, I'd like an actual Combat Plasmid. Besides Telekinesis there really was nothing you could damage your enemies with, just slow them down or chip away at their health.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Mezzamine said:
As long as it still has the ability to shoot bees at people I'm happy. I want to re-enact Eddie Izzard.

I'M COVERED IN BEES!
I love Eddie izzard, I gone from penzance to london just to see him, and it was worth every second.

suhlEap

Apr 14, 2009
i was watching the director's commentary of the early bioshock gameplay footage on ign. thee was a speed boost plasmid. that should be on it! except it's very shit! how about some kind wind plasmid. blast them away or something. though i dunno about that the more i think about it!

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Telekinesis 2: Can suck up living enemies as well as corpses. Then you can use the drill on your other hand to kill them, or just heave them into the opposite wall.

One that would give you temporary super-speed would also be a great idea. Pretty much any power that some well-known superhero has would be plausible enough to work. I kind of had a hard time buying the ones that just give you physical objects out of nowhere (like Enrage) or manipulate the environment around you (Target Dummy) without it seeming like your body changes in any way. Seemed like a cop-out.