New Resident Evil Movie Trailer Filled With Silly Fun

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Is is me or did I see Chris RedField in that trailer? I think I'm losing it.....

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Dr. wonderful said:
"With the latest 3D technology!" It's proudly sate in the misty black screen. Kevin merely faceplam. He sign and mutter "What is with 3D? It's been around for 50 years, and people is using it like it just came out last week."

He took a sip of his snapple Ice tea and signed his post.
Blame Avatar. Took in HUGE amounts of cash with one reason being it in 3D. So, a lot of movies see it as an easy way to cash in on charging more for their tix if you want to see it in 3D.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Is is me or did I see Chris RedField in that trailer? I think I'm losing it.....
You did. They snatched a few ideas from Resi 5. Chris was shooting at Wesker.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Rusman said:
Looks pretty cool, but then for some reason I always seem to like the Resi movies. I wonder what reason Milla Jovovich will have to get naked this time.
Because she can is the only reason she needs!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Super excited for this. Loved the first three and this looks even more fun. It's best to not judge these as Resident Evil movies and more like action movies that happen to reference Resident Evil sometimes.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
It does look awesome, and I do like it despite having nothing to do with the games at first. =P

I did wonder what they were gonna do with the clones at the end of the last one >.> Although it wasn't hard to guess. \o/

I'll wait till it comes out on DVD though, I don't really wanna watch it in 3D

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
"fun popcorn flick", really? Have you even seen the previous movies? They are fucking terrible. Like Uwe Boll terrible. Make-my-eyes-bleed terrible.

Seneschal

Blessed are the righteous
Jun 27, 2009
Since the best game in the series eschewed the usual convoluted mess of a story for some silly campy zombie action (and was FANTASTIC for it), I'm excited about this. The first movie was cool. The others not so much, but I think this post-apoc technothriller approach could work.

Now I gotta go listen some A Perfect Circle.

Standby

Jul 24, 2008
Yeah, i will never pay to see this.
It's safe to say that it appears the series has continued its downward cycle through the very core of the planet.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Looks better then the first trailer (not hard at all).

Though didn't she have an army of herself at the end of the last one. What ever happened to them?

craddoke

Mar 18, 2010
These movies are dumb, nonsensical, incomprehensible, and untrue to both the letter and the spirit of the source material ... but they're still fun to watch. The trick is to never let yourself ask why or how what's happening on screen is happening - it just is.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
K. What I never understood about zombies movies is what actually drives zombies physically. I mean. If everyone is dead and there is no one left to eat where do they get the energy to move let alone hunt the few hundred remaining survivors. I theorize that zombies are actually solar powered.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Zepren said:
Looks better then the first trailer (not hard at all).

Though didn't she have an army of herself at the end of the last one. What ever happened to them?
They show multiple Alices/Alicy/Alice (whatever the plural of Alice is) so I guess they are going around get naked between killing zombies and staring towards the distance.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Kojiro ftt said:
"fun popcorn flick", really? Have you even seen the previous movies? They are fucking terrible. Like Uwe Boll terrible. Make-my-eyes-bleed terrible.
Nothing is as bad as Uwe Boll except Uwe Boll.

sammi43055

Feb 23, 2010
I am not a big fan of the movies, but this one looks pretty cool. I suppose I could go see it...in 3D! 3D movies are always fun with bullets and weapons flying towards the audience.