New Resident Evil Movie Trailer Filled With Silly Fun

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
It looks as if it could be a fun action flick, and they sort of had me when the began playing A Perfect Circle's The Outsider there at the end :D

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I am actually loking forward to this...I know alot of people complain it dosnt follow the story of RE at all..I like to think of it as a different version of what could have happened...

Its a fun, action packed, silly movie...and, I take it for what it is, and enjoy it!

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
i feel like im the only one who noticed how horrible that roof explosion looked.

whats this like the 6th movie? i quit watching them after the second one

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
General_Qwetch said:
i feel like im the only one who noticed how horrible that roof explosion looked.

whats this like the 6th movie? i quit watching them after the second one
4th one with Mila Jovovich... it's Resident Evil 5th if you count Degeneration

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
Whelp...at least in this case the original story of RE games is not something I feel sorry about having been massacred.

To be honest I'd daresay that Resident Evil really is probably one of the best kinds of videogame franchises to adapt to a movie. Because you literally don't have to worry about stupidities like 'paying respects' to the original story or such, because it's bollocks as it is.

Granted...Moviebob's rule of "You can make a good movie out of anything" does still apply hehe.

RipperSU

Nov 20, 2009
This looks okay, never been a big fan of the RE movies. That said, since the games did enough to ruin their own story, I'm not as put off by how far these films stray from the source material anymore. The A Perfect Circle song is awesome but doesn't fit well with the editing in the trailer at all.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
The latest technology of "shit flying at the screen in slow-motion". *a resounding ugh*

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
I'm sorry if this is dumb but to whoever saw the last movie (Extinction I think?) Where are all the clones?

flipsalty

May 11, 2010
Zetsubou-Sama said:
I'm sorry if this is dumb but to whoever saw the last movie (Extinction I think?) Where are all the clones?
It showed a couple clones at the end. But I agree there were thousands at the end of the last film. But the RE films have always had that kind of disregard for normal thinking. My favorite was that the world turned to a desert because humans were wiped out.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
meh... The first one was alright. The rest, well... they sucked :/
All they're gonna do in this one is ruin what is left of Albert Weskers character and put in some cool fight scenes. Plus its gonna cost you more to watch it at the cinema because its in 3D, which is pointless!!

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
lol if this movie comes out over here in theaters i will go watch it... but that never will never happen curse small movie theaters

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
hieiwrath said:
Is that the pyramid head throwing the huge axe?
or it is his brother?
It's the executionner from Resident Evil 5.. they have trown the plaegias in now

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Teleporting agent smith?

What? I havent playd Resi since my PS1 days, ive missed allot havent i?

SaunaKalja

Sep 18, 2009
I think the Umbrella people hilarious bad guys. The entire world is dead, yet they can afford to kill their own guys just like that (as seen in the trailer). I mean, in the 3rd (?) movie one of the evil scientists could sacrifice two or three other scientists just like that... in a laboratory.

I mean don't they have any kind of safety protocols? And to allow several scientifically educated people be torn to shreds in a end-of-the-world situation without even (literally) batting an eye... I dunno, that really bugged me even though I usually don't think too deep into these things.