New Scans of Assassin's Creed 2

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
darthsmily said:
DigitalJedl said:
More-so than the last one I'll say that. No need for me to tape the square button down as I hold the "High Profile" button during a fight of 10+ guards.
Too true. Hopefully less repetition as well.
Would you like me to put some quotes from the magazine? It has some VERY interesting things about the game as regards to what many fans have said: "Less repetition!!!!"

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
beastwood225 said:
to be honest, im not sure the flying/gliding aspect is going to work. i think it will feel unrealistic or unrefined.
I don't think it'll be gamebreaking, maybe they'll have us use the glider in one very important/hard mission to reach a hard to get target and apply sharp-steel to his/her throat. Oh, and to further the story. (Or just to use Ezio as good ol' Leo's test dummy. D: )

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
jeretik said:
DigitalJedl said:
jeretik said:
As expected, it looks like total bullshit.
How so?
The first one was bollocks and the sequel looks like the first one.
Eh? Well you can't go too far with a sequel compared to it's predecessor (except Indiana Jones: KotCS.. which never really happened. >_>) I loved the first one due to it's story, and just for the fun of killing an entire cities population ninja style, or some major figure head in a clever way. Plus it was something new for me to play in the sea of sequels-of-mass dissapointment. :)

darthsmily

Feb 21, 2008
DigitalJedl said:
Would you like me to put some quotes from the magazine? It has some VERY interesting things about the game as regards to what many fans have said: "Less repetition!!!!"
Sure, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
/v/ beat you to it.

Mushroom123 said:
He has a cape
Fuck yeah! This is what I've been waiting for. He's like some cape wearing, poofy looking, renaissance, assassinating crocodile!

Time to drown some guards. The ultimate role playing for a serial killer.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
Based on these it looks like one of the places you get to go is Venice. Have they confirmed what other cities you get to go to yet?

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
darthsmily said:
Voodoopigs said:
Why is the page in Italian?
Because it's an Italian site maybe? That's just the place were I found the scans.
Making a thread with all the GI info and scans now.

Edit: Never mind, here http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.106877

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
The spear seems out of place to me...and I don't get why he would have a second blade that isn't retractable (at least it doesn't look like it), but the pictures have increased my expectations.