New Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Trailer Hits the Net

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
New Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Trailer Hits the Net

Another bite sized helping of the upcoming Scott Pilgrim movie has made its way on to the internet.

It's hard not to be drawn in to Scott Pilgrim's videogame-inspired, comic book world, and with every new trailer the pull gets stronger and stronger. This new trailer shows off some different snippets of combat, fleshes out the plot a little, and gives some screen time to some characters we haven't seen a lot of yet.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World stars Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and Captain America actor Chris Evans. The movie opens in the US on August 13th.

Source: Coming Soon [http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=67105]

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
He-he.
He-he-he-he!

HA!
HAHAHAH!

Hey, that looked pretty funny, I think that is a must-see for me.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I like everything except whoever is acting as Scott. He seems kind of... wimpish.

Calumon: He got a life! 1UP!

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
I really want to see it, but with each new trailer, they give more and more away, just release it already so I can go watch it all!!

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
I like everything except whoever is acting as Scott. He seems kind of... wimpish.

Calumon: He got a life! 1UP!
Have you seen a Michael Cera movie before? He's basically the industry's universal awkward teen.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I still don't get it...

Does he really have the flaming sword and does he really get thrown that far into a building?

Basically; Is this a teen movie with no real superpowers and stuff or do those actually happen in that world?

I'm so confused...

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
First half of the trailer was meh, I didn't get it and it wasn't interesting at all. Second half was awesome!

Also, did I read correctly? From the director Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz? Does that make it the third part of the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy?

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Oh man...
The more I see about this movie, the more I realize I'm going to have to see it alone.
My wife will probably not be dragged to this. I was able to drag her to Kick-ass (Which she liked), but this?
I need a movie buddy.

ark123

Feb 19, 2009
Gxas said:
I still don't get it...

Does he really have the flaming sword and does he really get thrown that far into a building?

Basically; Is this a teen movie with no real superpowers and stuff or do those actually happen in that world?

I'm so confused...
Scott Pilgrim is about a boy who suffers from acute psychosis. Everything in the trailer is in his mind. The comics are actually several types of schizophrenia, and they get progressively more depressing but insightful. Couldn't you tell by the sober tone of the trailer?

KingParappa

Apr 16, 2009
HK_01 said:
First half of the trailer was meh, I didn't get it and it wasn't interesting at all. Second half was awesome!

Also, did I read correctly? From the director Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz? Does that make it the third part of the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy?
No its not the third part.