New Study: Most Teenagers are Unaffected by Violent Gaming

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
im just waiting for them to catch on that staring at screens doesnt damage your eyes or give you headaches

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
dududf said:
Next Science research project...

Grass grows, Birds fly, and New yorkers with base ball bats hurt people.
AEE OHHH WHOAAA...im from New York here....and are you telling me...im not supposto hit you witha Baseball bat when ya open ya mouth?...then what am i supposto hitcha wit?

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Hawkeye16 said:
dududf said:
Hawkeye16 said:
dududf said:
Next Science research project...

Grass grows, Birds fly, and New yorkers with base ball bats hurt people.
HES FROM BOSTON!
Canada actually.
Are we talking about the same scout?
The Ol' Lumber jack Scout. Oh yeah he's definitely canadian.

(I thought you were saying I was from boston, because the Scout was a new yorker, and since boston and nyk bump heads a little I thought you were joking about that. So I thought I was correcting you by saying I'm actually canadian.)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Hmm, maybe after being laughed at by gamers and non-gamers alike for years they finally realized that video games aren't the main reason for violent crime.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
This will hopefully convince some people of something I knew for a long time.

Dioxide20

Aug 11, 2009
A study that shows we aren't a bunch of psychopaths for playing Call of Duty!!!

Except those that are...

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
automatron said:
The Bum said:
No Shit Sherlock

*Pulls poke ball from pocket* LOGIC I CHOOSE YOU!
Other team picks Fox News
You use "This paper", it's not very effective.
They use "Paper's wrong, cause it doesn't agree with us", it's super effective.
The finish you off with "Gamers must have threatened this man to say this, showing they are violent"

We need to train up our logic to beat the amount of idiocy on their team
Logic uses "cold unforgiveing facts" to buff attack
Fox News uses "Your just kids what do you know?" argument Sheidling themselves from further attack.
Fox News finishes Logic with "refusal to acknowlage that there were violnet crimes before street fighter I"

megamanenm

Apr 7, 2009
interspark said:
dont the scientists of today have anything less obvious to prove? i was soooo disapointed when i heard the great secret of bees being able to fly was "they angle their wings when lifting them up to prevent drag" thats not a big secret! thats just common sense!! if they didnt they'd be flapping themselves DOWN aswell as up!!

i hear scientists have now proven that 73% of all scientists prove obvious things that no-one cares about
Yes, because common sense is a good source -_- We needed some evidence, and here we have it, so why are you complaining?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
danpascooch said:
People keep saying this study is stupid, but you know what, it's not.

Why? Because yes we all knew this, but a lot of assholes who want to censor gaming disagree, and now we have something we can point to and say "FUCK YOU MAN! THIS STUDY SAYS IT DOESN'T CAUSE VIOLENCE!" *destroys opponent with a suplex learned from Dead Rising* (you're not clever for noticing the irony, it was intentional)
Good point Danapascooch, atleast with this study we can now shove this in someone's face and show them that most people aren't going to turn into bloodthirsty madmen everytime they play a video game. Also I hope it's heavy so I can slap them with it as well.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
As pretty damn obvious as this is to all of us, I doubt this study is going to make that much of an impact on the typical news media next time the shit hits the fan. Why?

Because facts are boring. Sensationalism, now that gets people to watch!

Coldsnap

Oct 24, 2008
This just in, news post of study proves that many escapist users love to complain about studies.