New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer Revealed

Akiraking

Jan 7, 2012
I am sold on the movie, I love Will Arnett so that makes up for Megan Fox as April. Also I love the turtle's banter. Calling out Raph for doing a Batman voice was great. Finally making the turtles big and muscular honestly is a good idea as it makes them seem less human and more unique. All my own opinions but I got to say people see explosions and loud music and say it is bad but these explosions are to promote the fact there will be action which is something you should want in a TMNT movie. I know everyone is afraid that is all the film will be but we don't know until it comes out.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
Maybe it's because I was never a Turtles fan.....this trailer doesn't actually look too bad.

Am I going to rush to see the movie? No. Does it look silly. Yeah. But you know what, It definitely does not look as awful as many people are saying it is.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SonOfVoorhees said:
Cant watch the trailer as its been removed.
SnakeoilSage said:
I'm trying to click the video but it tells me the user has removed it.
It's back up.

http://youtu.be/dwXFsrp6WBs

Of course, this applies to anyone who wants to see it, not just you. But I saw your posts, so....

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
Of course, this applies to anyone who wants to see it, not just you. But I saw your posts, so....
Thank you!

I have to admit, seeing the trailer, I'm curious enough to see more.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
http://youtu.be/dwXFsrp6WBs

Thanks for that. After watching it it looks ok, but Shredder does look like a man in a shredder robot power suit than a man in armour. Wonder if that huge suit with the massive claws is a robot suit he wears at the end? An the foot soldiers being guys with guys is silly though thats just the reality of the world and groups would need guns to get stuff done. Hopefully there are ninja groups within the foot as well.

MrBaskerville

Mar 15, 2011
The look of this film is pretty awful, not just the designs of the Turtles bu also the enitre color scheme and the lighting, it just looks awful. I'm not a particular big fan of Turtles (Loved it when i was a kid, but that's a long time ago, could be fun to rewatch the old show, but i have no particular interest in a new movie), with that said i expect this movie to be bland, it doesn't look appealing at all. Just what i would expect from the people that brought us Battlefield LA and Wrath of Titans...

Now the big question is, having watched Edge of Tomorrow, what other blockbusters is there to look forward to? This one looks awful and people would have to force me to watch it, same goes for Transformers and that Ape movie (Guess it's time to check the indie cinema instead).

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SonOfVoorhees said:
Thanks for that. After watching it it looks ok, but Shredder does look like a man in a shredder robot power suit than a man in armour. Wonder if that huge suit with the massive claws is a robot suit he wears at the end? An the foot soldiers being guys with guys is silly though thats just the reality of the world and groups would need guns to get stuff done. Hopefully there are ninja groups within the foot as well.
One of the lines in the trailer implies that the guy we thought was Shredder before (forget his name) was going to soup of Shredder's amrour. I'm hoping that comes from, like, the final "boss" fight of the movie. Possibly after Shredder's been beat/stalemated by the Turtles and/or splinter.

But yeah, Foot Clan with guns is kind of dumb.

And there's still Megan Fox.

It does look a lot better than the first, though. This one at least has me interested.