New Total War: Warhammer Trailer Shows Off Chaos Warriors

Adultratedhydra

Aug 19, 2010
Oh hey. A trailer using a major selling point of the franchise that barely mentions that Chaos Warriors are a DLC/Pre-order only faction? It's almost like Creative Assembly know their pre order numbers are low.

Politrukk

May 5, 2015
Zulnam said:
OMG a promotional trailer showing the pre-order bonuses almost exclusively?! Sony, please. Stop fondling my balls! You'll get your fair share in due time.
they've done this with other content as well.

Get off the horse, it's too high for you.

on another note:

The paywall DLC and expansionpackbonanza are what's keeping me from going right into this.

In essence a fantasy total war game is the next best thing that could happen aside from Battle For Middle Earth 3 (which will release never).

I'm fond of the idea here.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Politrukk said:
hurpa durpa durp
I make a mocking comment about DLC and you think it stands as being on a high horse, but the only thing keeping you from buying the game is the DLC?

I guess we're on different shades of the same horse, cabron.

Politrukk

May 5, 2015
Zulnam said:
Politrukk said:
hurpa durpa durp
I make a mocking comment about DLC and you think it stands as being on a high horse, but the only thing keeping you from buying the game is the DLC?

I guess we're on different shades of the same horse, cabron.
My point was that this is a practice that for them is as ancient as Rome.... Rome 2 to be specific.

You're basically beating that one horse you've found in the mortuary that seemed to have perished from natural berserker rage.

ninja51

Mar 28, 2010
Politrukk said:
In essence a fantasy total war game is the next best thing that could happen aside from Battle For Middle Earth 3 (which will release never).

I'm fond of the idea here.
Here's a little bit you might like, a Total Warhammer already exists, for Medieval II, right here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1377-Call-of-Warhammer

Its actually really fucking good, with a fully working current version that's sick as hell, and a new version coming soon.

Buy Medieval 2 and give this sweet shit a try before you buy into the, well, regular shit CA is feeding us now.