New Trailer Shows Off Vikings - Wolves of Midgard - The New Norse Action RPG from Kalypso

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
New Trailer Shows Off Vikings - Wolves of Midgard - The New Norse Action RPG from Kalypso

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard mashes up fantasy with Viking mythology, and you can check it out in this new trailer.

The latest title from Kalypso Media is Vikings - Wolves of Midgard. A Diablo-style action-RPG, Vikings tosses you into the world of Norse mythology, and tasks you with taking on a slew of mythological enemies. As you'd expect in a fantasy action-RPG, you'll have hand-to-hand skills and magical spells at your disposal to fend off the encroaching hordes. You can get a brief look at the game in the new trailer below.

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard is already available for pre-order on Steam [http://store.steampowered.com/app/404590/], and if you jump in now, you can get the game for 15 percent off its normal $39.99 price tag, putting it at $33.99. Pre-orders also get a pack that contains all of the following:

An additional outfit for both male and female warriors, consisting of an additional tattoo, hairstyle and clan symbol
A new beard style for male characters
Tribal jewelry for female characters
A digital art book
A digital soundtrack

It's set to release in early 2017.

[gallery=6375]

Mar 30, 2010
ffronw said:
It's quite misleading that your article only tags the game for PC, Mac and Linux while the actual trailer tags the game for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4 and XB1. I almost didn't bother to watch the trailer when I saw that you'd labelled it as a non-console release.

We console gamers are people too, Whitaker! *shakes fist*

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
Definitely going onto my watch list.
Even if it seems to lack some "umph" and is rehashing old but tried and tested things, I've played all the other diablo clones so...

I'm also nurturing some small hope for Unbended to become reality.