New Transformers Game Comes Over All Emotive

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Draconalis said:
arc1991 said:
Yes...But not by the Quintessons...

Which was yanno, kinda my point?
But the ORIGINAL point was that they evolved naturally, which is false.
They had to be built by something, Robots can't form themselves, they would have started as simple minded robots, following orders. Then eventually, they would of evolved personalities, the ability to transform, etc. (they couldn't always Transform, that is something they taught themselves)

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
arc1991 said:
They had to be built by something, Robots can't form themselves, they would have started as simple minded robots, following orders. Then eventually, they would of evolved personalities, the ability to transform, etc. (they couldn't always Transform, that is something they taught themselves)
No need to tell me, I know.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
SnakeoilSage said:
Sad folk music is hilariously out of place. Buuuut this is Transformers, so I'm willing to accept plenty of cheese.

I hope the game takes a sudden shift and plays out like this:

<youtube=oFeEwZB1oJY>
I was going to say the Orbots should have been in that, but I fear they would have just exploded on contact with anything remotely interesting.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
TIMESWORDSMAN said:
I was going to say the Orbots should have been in that, but I fear they would have just exploded on contact with anything remotely interesting.
Remember the Rock Lords? Robots that turn into rocks. There's a Charlie Brown joke in there.

I transform into a tank!

I transform into a sports car!

I transform into a rock.