New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Story Trailer Highlights a Contentious Relationship

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Story Trailer Highlights a Contentious Relationship

Chloe and Nadine come to blows in the E3 gameplay trailer for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy teams up treasure hunter Chloe Frazier with mercenary Nadine Ross, and if a new story trailer shown off at E3 today is any indication, it looks like their relationship may be just a bit rocky.

The two are teaming up to hunt for the lost Tusk of Ganesha, but they seem to have some personality issues. It remains to be seen if they can put their differences aside long enough to beat their obvious competition to the artifact.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is set sometime after the events of Uncharted 4, and does not feature series star Nathan Drake. The Lost Legacy release on August 22 for PS4 will be free for anyone who previously bought Uncharted 4's add-on bundles. If you didn't, it will run you $39.99.

[gallery=7504]

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Couldn't you have just showed some gameplay? I mean, considering that this game isn't that long, you'd think they would leave out all the cool setpieces they put in the trailer and just show us some early level.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Awesome! Can't wait to play another uncharted game where I'm a lying, thieving, murderous, and incompetent sack of shit.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
SKBPinkie said:
Awesome! Can't wait to play another uncharted game where I'm a lying, thieving, murderous, and incompetent sack of shit.
Whoa whoa whoa. Incompetent? That's some slander there.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Saltyk said:
SKBPinkie said:
Whoa whoa whoa. Incompetent? That's some slander there.
Drake almost never had a mission go smoothly. In every single event, he alerts the guards, kills dozens of people, nearly dies from about 10 different jumps / collapsing buildings, etc.

The fact that he's alive is nothing short of a miracle.

And I don't know why people seem to forget that you're not the good guy in this series. Dude is a thief, and not even good in both his intentions or his competence.

Add to that the smartass attitude and you have one of the most annoying characters in gaming.

On the other hand, you have Joel from TLoU. Dude is a bad person, but he's well aware of it. It's an important aspect of the story as well and adds to the character.