Next Game You're Getting / Last Game You Brought

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Last game I bought was Watch Dogs. It was eight dollars, so even if I don't like the game, I didn't spend that much. Next game will probably be.... Uncharted Collection if it starts getting cheaper. Working on the back log right now. Beat Grim Fandango today, and by "beat," I mean played for three hours until I got trapped next to the beaver dam by what appears to be a glitch. I suppose that's good because I wasn't having much fun anyways.

Musou Tensei

Anti Censorship Activist
Apr 11, 2007
I finally got the 5 Gameboy Goemon games I imported from japan in a bundle (in chronological order)

The 1st one is Ganbare Goemon: Sarawareta Ebisumaru! a pretty decent action game similar to the 1st SNES one. This was actually localized for a Konami Collection Gameboy game, and I'm intrigued to get that too since there is a lot of text.

#2 is the garbage one Ganbare Goemon: Kurofune Tou no Nazo, I already have the localized, version Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, really bad game.

The 1st Gameboy Color game of the series is Ganbare Goemon: Tengu-to no Gyakushuu!, this is actually a JRPG and hard to play without knowing japanese. This one is weird because you play a modern world boy that somehow enters the world of Goemon, and the Goemon characters are only partners, apparently it's based on a TV show?

Next up is Ganbare Goemon: Mononoke Sugoroku, another JRPG but you play as Goemon again.

And this is it, the main reason I bought this bundle, there was only one offer on ebay for less than the bundle, with only this game, but the cart looked not very good, this is the rather expensive Ganbare Goemon: Hoshizorashi Dynamites Arawaru!!, also the best of the bunch, an action platformer like Goemon 2 on SNES, Goemon's Great Adventure on N64 or Ooedo Daikaiten on PS1, very cool.

My next game shall be the glorious Life and Hometown filled Senran Kagura Estival Versus for PS4 which should arrive tomorrow. And I'm not happy about that, because my PS4 recently has decided to send out a DVI signal 99% of the time to any HDTV I tried, which results in a black screen, it's pretty much a useless piece of garbage without warranty right now.

TheMigrantSoldier

Nov 12, 2010
Got Stardew Valley but it's been a busy week for me. When I'm finished with my current Fire Emblem: Awakening playthrough, I'll probably pick up Fates. I'm still debating over which version, though.

Sharia

Nov 30, 2015
This is up next on Friday. I do own all the games offered in it, but there's no way I'm passing up on that package, and I definitely want to support my second favourite video game developer.

Thurston

Nov 1, 2007
Killer Instinct! Come watch me get virtually thrashed by squeakers! Hope the MS store puts out a free or low-cost version to see if it's actually playable. No pre-orders available.... hmmm. Good or bad?

Musou Tensei

Anti Censorship Activist
Apr 11, 2007
TRIGGER WARNING!! Plenty of Life and Hometown up ahead.
Finally one of my most anticipated games this year from one of my most beloved new IPs this gen, SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS!!!!

DAT REVERSABLE COVER is very problematic to me, on one side I prefer the front of the normal cover, on the other side I obviously prefer the back of the reversable cover, grarargargagr, that's dragon language for grgugagargurga, that is indeed quite a pickle.

Since I prepurchased it from Marvelous Europe's website back in september I got these nice and quality art cards in this envelope.

Yes she has indeed a halo. and yes, it's like in DBZ. Also that old hag, she is in that reversable backcover as well, can you spot her?

Luckily after a good spanking (no shit, I took it on my lap and slapped the area where the HDMI Out in located a few times, on the backside) my PS4 is currently working, dunno for how long but I can't afford to get it repaired/replaced this month anyway.

Next up should be Nights of Azure as I higly doubt that Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 will arrive before that.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
I bought Salt and Sanctuary yesterday. I played for about 3 hours, killed 2 bosses. It's a pretty solid game so far.

CritialGaming

Mar 25, 2015
I just bought Salt and Sanctuary on PS4 this morning. It is installing while I am at work, and since tonight is Friday.....well gonna play some 2D souls.

I want that new titty brawler on PS4, so that might be the next game I get, once I can find a physical copy somewhere. Otherwise Dark Souls 3 is next on my list.

Musou Tensei

Anti Censorship Activist
Apr 11, 2007
CritialGaming said:
I want that new titty brawler on PS4, so that might be the next game I get, once I can find a physical copy somewhere.
That depends on where you live, in europe you only get it through amazon or Marvelouse Europe's own webshop AFAIK.

EDIT:
Trillion: God of Destruction for Vita comes out here at the same day as Nights of Azure, which I want to get as well.

JaKandDaxter

War does change
Jan 10, 2009
Just got a GameFly 1 dollar subscription for a month. And using it currently to get The Order 1886, and Batman Arkham Knight.

Not the most critically acclaimed games out there. But they're on my list of games to play. And my investment risk is pretty darn low when I'm only spending a dollar. Have to say, its good that I wasn't able to get the PS4 earlier. As the selection of games is still not that great. But there is enough games out now to keep yourself occupied. As I still haven't played Bloodborne or Dark Souls 2 for starters.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Monster Hunter 4 - Ultimate (3DS):
Last I played was on PS2, really enjoying it even if the screen is a bit small.

Dragon Ball Long Ass Name (3DS):
Fun, if shallow, 2D fighting game. Like GG Lite.

Mario Kart 7 (3DS):
Love it!

LoZ: Ocarina Of Time (3DS):
Never really game it a chance the first time around, but I'm enjoying it thus far.

Persona Q (3DS):
MOAR plz!

SSB (3DS):
Still enjoyable, even portable, though none of the new characters really 'grab' me.

Pokemon Y (3DS):
I do love the new visuals, last PKMN game I played a lot of was a DS one.
-Have all my EEVEEs!

Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS):
Loved it on the Wii, love it again on the 3DS.

Mcgeezaks

The biggest boss
Dec 31, 2009
Sweden
Country
Sweden
I should be getting the Nathan Drake collection tomorow, I've only played UC3 back in 2012 and I want to play them all before UC4 comes out.

LordBaztion

Sep 26, 2011
All digital
360:
- Assassins Creed
- Civilization Revolution
- Kane & Lynch 2
- Read Dead Redemption

X1:
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition
- Shantae and the pirate's curse

Next one I'm preordering on XBL: Quantum Break (with QB for W10, Alan Wake + DLC and Amercian Nightmare) and Dark Souls 3 (with Dark Souls).

Amigastar

Any Color you like
Jul 19, 2007
Next game which is interesting is Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, formerly known as Umbra.
Basically Diablo with Cryengine, comes out 25th March. i hope for the best.
https://umbragame.com/home/

monkeymangler

Feb 9, 2016
Debated between Samurai Warriors 4: Empires and Senran Kagura. Went with SW4:E. Have not been disappointed. Super fun game.