Next Media Animation Explains The Xbox One

Roander

Dec 27, 2009
CriticalMiss said:
Does he turn on the Xbone by giving it the finger?
Yes. Yes he does. Sadly, that's the first thing I've seen or heard that's made me want to buy one of these overpriced VCRs.

faefrost

Jun 2, 2010
I do believe they have captured the general reaction to the infernal device. Well done NMA.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I want this Sims 3 add on!
It's look ten times better than anything EA's released, and light years a head of the Katy Perry thing they did.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Earnest Cavalli said:
Whether or not you know "Next Media Animation" by name, you've likely seen their work. The studio is most often employed by major news organizations in China who require a simple visual aid to inform their viewers on major international events. To date NMA has covered assassinations, political coups, celebrity scandals and everything in between
... Probably not...

I'm not a big watcher of TV...

Which is incidentally why the X-box is worthless to me! Zing!

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Finally I can go to the channel of the company that made that awesome royal wedding animation on the daily show. Be back in a day.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Funny video. I liked the whole, He-turned-it-on-by-flipping-it-off thing.

If I can afford it, I plan on getting both the PS4 and the Xbone. The PS4 just in case everything about the Xbone turns out to be true, which would be the biggest instance of someone shooting themselves in the foot in history...ever, and I'll get the Xbone because I still expect the XBL Service to be great AND secure. Yes, I just mentioned the PS3 hack from a few years back. I'm sure the Play Station gamers are sick of hearing this by now but it did happen and it will always be a sticking point.

zalithar

Apr 22, 2013
ssgt splatter said:

If I can afford it, I plan on getting both the PS4 and the Xbone. The PS4 just in case everything about the Xbone turns out to be true, which would be the biggest instance of someone shooting themselves in the foot in history...ever, and I'll get the Xbone because I still expect the XBL Service to be great AND secure. Yes, I just mentioned the PS3 hack from a few years back. I'm sure the Play Station gamers are sick of hearing this by now but it did happen and it will always be a sticking point.
You do realize that the Xbox live also got hacked several times as well right? Just on a much smaller scale.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
This does not make up for the stink bugs, China! Do you hear me?!

[HEADING=1]THIS CHANGES NOTHING!!![/HEADING]

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
zalithar said:
ssgt splatter said:

You do realize that the Xbox live also got hacked several times as well right? Just on a much smaller scale.
No, I was not aware of that...which only proves my point. LIVE is more secure than PSN.

zalithar

Apr 22, 2013
ssgt splatter said:
zalithar said:
ssgt splatter said:

No, I was not aware of that...which only proves my point. LIVE is more secure than PSN.
In what language did you read that? The attack itself was smaller scale meaning Xbox live needed to be less well defended. It actually was not provably safer, only a bit more lucky. This in no way proves your point.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
zalithar said:
ssgt splatter said:
zalithar said:
ssgt splatter said:

In what language did you read that? The attack itself was smaller scale meaning Xbox live needed to be less well defended. It actually was not provably safer, only a bit more lucky. This in no way proves your point.
Let's try and keep this civil. The way I read this is as follows; when PSN was hacked, everyone noticed, including people who didn't have a PS3. It was a massive breach of security and SONY was forced to respond to it publically. Now Microsoft and LIVE on the other hand, not only did I not hear about LIVE being hacked until you brought it up but it was such a small number that it wasn't even worth mentioning on a public scale. This, too me means that since Microsoft charges for its online service, it is more secure.

Now everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is my reasoning and if you still don't agree with me that's fine but I don't want to talk about it anymore.

zalithar

Apr 22, 2013
ssgt splatter said:
I would leave it alone, but that makes no sense. Your reasoning is for how secure LIVE's PR is. When live was hacked no one tried to bring the entire network down. Sony was attacked on a scale that had never been seen (in this context) before. Of course LIVE being down for a week will get less attention than if a hacker took it down for a month.

The fact that some one hit Sony harder is indisputable and cannot be opinionated on. It is not possible to say which server is more secure without public testing; and since the only way to accurately do that would be to have some one take down both systems, and I know for a fact that no one wants that to happen. Thus it is currently impossible to state which is safer.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
zalithar said:
ssgt splatter said:
I would leave it alone, but that makes no sense. Your reasoning is for how secure LIVE's PR is. When live was hacked no one tried to bring the entire network down. Sony was attacked on a scale that had never been seen (in this context) before. Of course LIVE being down for a week will get less attention than if a hacker took it down for a month.

The fact that some one hit Sony harder is indisputable and cannot be opinionated on. It is not possible to say which server is more secure without public testing; and since the only way to accurately do that would be to have some one take down both systems, and I know for a fact that no one wants that to happen. Thus it is currently impossible to state which is safer.
Ok, fair enough...but I still say LIVE is safer because they charge for it.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
zalithar said:
ssgt splatter said:
I'm getting the sense that your just testing me now. Seeing if I will try to prove you wrong no matter what you say.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

If I'm missing your point, which at this point I think I am, just let me be ignorant. I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Cheers :)