Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe (Worst song ever?)

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
NotSoLoneWanderer said:
Not the worst I could imagine but...I need to cleanse my ears. Follow me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av3e
I'm flying around in my ship in Star Trek Online at the moment and that song.....it has just created the perfect atmosphere.

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
...The hell? This abomination is considered music to some people? Just sounds like a clusterfuck of random noises in the background with this squeaky, annoying girl singing over it. Complete and utter trash.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
rutcommapat said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM&ob=av2e

Am I the only one baffled that somebody actually allowed this to happen?
Bring out the answer to that shitty song!

Darkwhite

Nov 15, 2010
I dunno if its a comment on me or the people who like this music...but I could only understand every fifth word or so, also her stylist needs to be sacked, sharpish.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

No song posted has anything on this monstrosity of a song.

OT: The only time I have ever enjoyed Nicki Minaj is on Monster by Kanye, if she would do stuff like that more often, I'd like her.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
I would rather have my skin slowly peeled off while swimming in the dead sea than listen to that shite, some girls on my bus were blasting that song on full volume.
I threw a shoe at them.

C2Ultima

Future sovereign of Oz
Nov 6, 2010
The song is amazingly bad, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it the worst song ever.

Still, it is bad. It's like a worse version of Ke$ha, which is basically like being a worse version of some guy taping a rake to his face and slamming it against a chalkboard.

I'm also sensing a sort of autobiographical vibe.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Hazy992 said:
No, this is:

Although that song is god awful. But TBF it kinda sounds like she's taking the piss.
I raise you Prom Night, a copy of the infamous Friday which takes the same, terrible music (to the note) while replacing the lyrics with words even worse than the original.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Ive heard worse, still what a piece of shit, combined with that video its an abomination.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
At least Stupid Hoe entretained me but this...
I couldnt tell if it was Willow or Jaden if it wasn't for the title.

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
Well, it is very on point with what most popular so-called R&B and hip-hop artists do; Write a ''song'' about theirself.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I don't think it's anyone's decision to label something the '___ ___ Ever' But yeah, this song gave me bloody projectile diarrhea, God damn it.

Now THESE songs gave me the entire hepatitis alphabet for God's sake.
Hazy992 said:
No, this is:
ThreeWords said:
I raise you Prom Night, a copy of the infamous Friday which takes the same, terrible music (to the note) while replacing the lyrics with words even worse than the original.
Do those even count as songs? I see them more of weapons of global musical warfare. And a way of catching ear cancer.
Kenbo Slice said:
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
esperandote said:
At least Stupid Hoe entretained me but this...

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
I used to think Nicki Manaj had some potential, but that feeling slowly faded away. It's just gone now. I can still say I enjoy rap, just less of it now that it's dominated by complete crap, and it seems that this trend of dumber and dumber music will continue.

KillKill

Sep 6, 2011
Blablahb said:
Stupid hoe? Sounds like someone's suffering from a bit of a trauma regarding farming tools.
Don't be an idiot...

They can also be used for gardening :)

PleasantKenobi

Nov 9, 2010
anthony87 said:
Or it's possible that they were totally serious and not giving a thought to genre conventions. One of the "dudes" is named Se7en.....SE7EN. While another calls himself "Phat J". I highly doubt that they could even spell "genre conventions" let alone consider them.
The possibility is there, and I might even go with it if it weren't for the video. Watch it. Actually watch it. Take a moment to objectively observe their facial expressions. They think they are funny. I don't find it funny, or appealing musically, but the position as genre-jamming parody is obvious to me. The discussion should be if it is actually any good. And my opinion is that it most certainly isn't.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Scentless Apprentice said:
Nouw said:
Congratulations OP, you have now given the video a few more hits therefore attention.
I hate this argument. Do you really think the OP cares that much about how many hits the video's getting? It's just a bad song they wanted to share with us, at the end of the day it doesn't matter.
I beg to differ, it does matter because many people have this mentality of sharing something bad. Do you think this video would have gotten seven million views out of people who genuinely liked the song? No, the only reason 'bad' artists are known is because people share them around.