Nicktoons Skips Buu Saga Goes Straight TO GT

KingEnder

Dec 22, 2009
If I just understood a commercial Nicktoons will be going straight from the end of the Cell Saga to Dragonball GT.
Now is it just me or does that seem kind of ridiculous

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
There's only one thing to say to this news.
Thank you, Vader.​

Zarkov

Mar 26, 2010
Wait... who's airing DBZ Kai?

"The series made its U.S. premiere on the Nicktoons network..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dragon_Ball_Z_Kai_episodes

Alright. So it's Nick.

And why would they skip the Buu saga?! Besides, GT sucked. Or at least, relatively. I still liked it, although that's only because I was a big fan back then.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Wait...so Dragon Ball Z was good... Dragon Ball Kai being the digital remaster of that...and they are going to lead right into the shitty bastard offspring...also you cant have GT w/o the Buu Saga...

BLARGH!

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
Dragonball Kai stopped at the end of the Cell Saga, because mostly anything after that is just getting worse.
Including the whole of GT.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
For.I.Am.Mad said:
GT was so bad that I don't even consider it canon.
Technically it isn't...

None of it was supported my Akira Toriyama. He resented SS4 he always meant for the SS3 form to be the most powerful.

DAPLAGUE

Jul 25, 2011
Man that sucks, the Buu saga was awesome! I thought they would have at least made it in Kai.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So the Buu saga didn't get the remaster treatment?

I can't remember but didn't Akira Toriyama originally wanted Z to end after the Cell saga but change his mind due to fan demand?

Regradless it's a shame it didn't get the Kai treatment (I did check and it didn't made it on Kai) since I did liked that saga.

DAPLAGUE

Jul 25, 2011
Actually it
Scarim Coral said:

I can't remember but didn't Akira Toriyama originally wanted Z to end after the Cell saga but change his mind due to fan demand?

Regradless it's a shame it didn't get the Kai treatment (I did check and it didn't made it on Kai) since I did liked that saga.
Actually it was the Frieza saga, he knew he wanted goku to be known as the legendary super sayian hero that defeated the strongest in the universe and that he wanted goku not come back to earth but kinda become a space ronin, but the fans demanded more which is why after that saga no other official power levels were released except Trunks compressed, King Cold, and Cyborg Frieza.

zarix2311

Dec 15, 2010
I can only say one thing, booooo-, but no really how does that even make sense? Like a third of the stuff in GT was related somehow to the Buu saga.

Jun 11, 2008
As many have said and many more say while the remaster does stop at the Cell Saga it does not make sense to go into Dragon Ball GT as there quite a few characters in there that are actually from the Buu saga like you know Buu and Uub.

Jun 11, 2008
DAPLAGUE said:
Actually it
Scarim Coral said:

Actually it was the Frieza saga, he knew he wanted goku to be known as the legendary super sayian hero that defeated the strongest in the universe and that he wanted goku not come back to earth but kinda become a space ronin, but the fans demanded more which is why after that saga no other official power levels were released except Trunks compressed, King Cold, and Cyborg Frieza.
Well in fairness the power levels were ridiculous by that stage anyway. Besides Goku's son Goten farting at as a baby probably would have had a power level of over 8,000 from the way the series went.