Night, she calls me.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I don't really have much of a time to myself, but my self-proclaimed brilliance varies depending on just how tired I am.

Some of the greatest ideas I have ever hatched in my head occur when I am tired and sleep deprived.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
The night. I like staying up late. It's the only time I get anything done.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Night-early morning kinda person >.> Unless I'm asleep of course xD

Usually I don't wake up till mid-afternoon, so I never get any work/idea's until evening/night time :p

That's why i usually stay up till 4-5am, so I can do most of the work before I lose my creativity >_>

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Aby_Z said:
I think I'll send it to oxfam then... feed some starving kids...

also, I love the night too, I like to walk my dog then (it's tricky though coz she's a black labrador so I lose her easily). It's especially cool in thunderstorms, though not as scary as when I played golf in one. Not a time to be carrying several long conductors and to be also swinging them in the air...

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I'm definately a night person.
The city centre is less crowded, and as a consequence more pleasant to walk through, things are quieter, less traffic etc.
My best ideas for writing have easily come from that state where you're on the verge of being over-tired; that's when my imagination really starts working, [small]for some reason[/small].