Ninjas Save Man From Mugger

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Ninjas Save Man From Mugger

A mugging in Australia was interrupted in a peculiar way, as a team of ninjas chased the muggers away.

Three muggers got the surprise of their life, as a team of ninjas interrupted them assaulting a German exchange student in Sydney, Australia. The attack took place in an alleyway right next to a ninjitsu school, and when a student noticed the incident the school came out in force to save the man.

"We just ran outside and started running at them, yelling and everything," said ninja master Kaylan Soto. "These guys have turned around and seen five ninjas in black ninja uniforms running towards them. They just bolted ... They just picked the wrong spot," he added.

The student suffered minor injuries and lost his cell phone and iPod. Police have two men in custody, and are looking for a third.

Source: BBC [http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia_pacific/10130346.stm]

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I'm going to ignore the second, descriptive part of your story and believe that the picture posted is what they saw.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Reminds me of one of my favourite GBA games, Ninja Cop. Damn it was awesome.

He's a ninja, AND a cop! What more do you want?

Calumon: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ninja's EVERYWHERE!

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
If they were seen, then they truly aren't ninjae....
All jokes aside, rock on Australia, I love having you as my home
First the superhero comic book robbery, now a ninja defense?
For the win. For. The. Win.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
I'm going to ignore the second, descriptive part of your story and believe that the picture posted is what they saw.
That would be much cooler

Muggers: "Give me your valuable possessions good sir!"
*Scorpion appears*
Muggers: "On second thought, I remember I left my oven on!" *tactical retreat*

OT: Those muggers were asking to get ninja'd (not the forum verb, the getting your ass kicked by a ninja verb) mugging someone by a ninjitsu school.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
...So...so...so you're telling me that Ryu Hayabusa and Naruto came and kicked the ass of 2 muggers, but the third got away because the copy no-jutsu and tricked them?

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Cowards! All big and bad with the numbers on their side. Come retribution they run? Should have chased them down and practiced the "way of the Ninja" on their hides.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
*finally stops laughing*

First rule of mugging: KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS.

OT: This is fricken' hilarious! Hope they find the students stuff!

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
LeonLethality said:
Muggers: "Give me your valuable possessions good sir!"
*Scorpion appears*
Muggers: "On second thought, I remember I left my oven on!" *tactical retreat*
"We just ran outside and started running at them, yelling and everything," said ninja master Kaylan Soto
I'm going to be very disappointed if at least one of them wasn't yelling "GET OVER HERE!"

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Logan Westbrook said:
The student suffered minor injuries and lost his cell phone and iPod. Police have two men in custody, and are looking for a third.
They got his cell phone and Ipod?
I'm wondering if the ninjas were charging as hard as ninjas can charge.