Nintendo Changing Boss Fight in Majora's Mask 3D

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Random Argument Man said:
Well, if they make Odolwa more tougher, Gyorg more fun and Majora more epic...

Although, Keep Goht intact. That boss fight was perfect.
This is pretty much how I feel about the bosses. Majora with the Fierce Deity's Mask is far to easy. I hope Grorg is.. less of a pain in the ass, Odolwa is.. well disappointingly easy, and Gyorg is one of my favorite bosses.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Lizmichi said:
Random Argument Man said:
Well, if they make Odolwa more tougher, Gyorg more fun and Majora more epic...

Although, Keep Goht intact. That boss fight was perfect.
This is pretty much how I feel about the bosses. Majora with the Fierce Deity's Mask is far to easy. I hope Grorg is.. less of a pain in the ass, Odolwa is.. well disappointingly easy, and Gyorg is one of my favorite bosses.
I never try to take out Majora with the Fierce Deity's Mask anymore. It feels like cheating when I do. Odolwa would be tougher if it would be more aggressive. Twinrova is?bizarre. It feels like it should be epic, but something feels lacking. It's probably the fact that it doesn't really focus on you.

I didn't like Gyorg as a kid. It felt like that one boss fight that you had to master before beating him. As an adult, I was just bored beating him. It would be more epic if Nintendo really forced you to get in the water and make you stay there. The constant tension would make it an experience unique to a water level. Who's the predator? You or it? That would be tense. It would be like a showdown with Jaws.