Nintendo Confirms Pokemon Sun and Moon For The 3DS

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Eclipse Dragon said:
I wonder if a mew obtained via the original Pokemon Yellow glitch can get past the Bank radar.
I got three Hoopa's(before release) and Volcanion's past it. I think the Mew should go through just fine. That radar they have is useless.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Redlin5 said:
I'll buy it but I think I'm calling it quits on the series by the time the 3DS is replaced. Just not enough time in the day anymore and adult obligations. >.<
*psh*

Quitter. :p

OT: So excited for this and I had a feeling that the parody news had some basis in reality, and I'm curious to see where I get to go and capture more cute little critters.

ThatOtherGirl

Jul 20, 2015
MarsAtlas said:
Pokemon S&M, in spaaaaaaaaaaace! What more could you want?
Ok, now, I know you didn't mean it this way, but my first thought when I read your post was "S&M in space sounds interesting. Adding pokemon to it though, not my kink, but whatever."

OT: I am so excited for a new pokemon! Can't wait to see the starters. I'm going to get Pokemon: Praise the Sun edition.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
No Jeb Bush memes today!

Good job Game Freak, if this really is Southern Kalos as /vp/ and Serebii think, it means we may finally get 2 regions in 1 game again!

Also pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow now can be imported to the new games through Pokemon Bank. Brace yourself for Gen 6 Missingno, and movesets from Gen1 that are going to totally break the meta.

coolbond

Mar 1, 2011
Silver Patriot said:
Steven Bogos said:
and the only solid piece of information we were able to discern was that you will be able to transfer Pokemon caught in the new eShop versions of Red, Blue and Yellow to Sun and Moon,
So. . . does this mean I can have MissingNo in Pokemon Sun or Moon? Or would there be something to prevent that?
that would be a horrendous idea seeing as it might fuck up everything even tho most likley it wont be transferable

Randomosity

Nov 19, 2009
coolbond said:
Silver Patriot said:
Steven Bogos said:
and the only solid piece of information we were able to discern was that you will be able to transfer Pokemon caught in the new eShop versions of Red, Blue and Yellow to Sun and Moon,
So. . . does this mean I can have MissingNo in Pokemon Sun or Moon? Or would there be something to prevent that?
that would be a horrendous idea seeing as it might fuck up everything even tho most likley it wont be transferable
That moment when people start wonder trading MissingNo. It could become a pandemic :p

OT: This sounds like fun. Might buy in and see how it goes. Still gotta play through Alpha Sapphire though.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Silver Patriot said:
It'd likely have some fun with you trying to do it as Nintendo has had intentional methods to prevent the game from exploding in place similar to it for a long time.. Missingo technically still exists in different forms up until... I think Gen 5?

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
Pokemon S&M, in spaaaaaaaaaaace! What more could you want?
Kinky :p

OT: I'm interested in seeing where they go for this one. Hopefully they incorporate some of the Z stuff from the anime.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
CaitSeith said:
totheendofsin said:
Pluvia said:
Maybe this means Lunatone and Solrock will get evolutions.

Interested to see which country it's set in this time.
I've heard people speculate that it'll be a Spain inspired region, I think their only evidence is Masuda has taken a trip to Spain recently though but it would be cool.
Nah. It will be based in Mexico. You know, where the Aztec pyramids of the Sun and of the Moon are.
My bet was Greece, but Mexico,would be interesting. Imagine the Pokemon World version of the Day of the Dead.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
So I'm guessing then the Nintendo NX isn't a new handheld being released soon as this would be a perfect launch title.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
bigfatcarp93 said:
Forgive my na?vet?, but how is this breaking a long standing tradition?
They're apparently skipping a third version of X and Y, though the tradition was also broken with black and white getting sequels instead of a third version

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
All I ask is there's a bit more to it than X, Y, and Omega/Alpha.

Playing those games felt like there was no challenge any more. I was always overpowered for every gym battle and I wasn't even grinding that much. I beat the elite 4 without effort and now I just do it over and over for money.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
totheendofsin said:
Pluvia said:
Maybe this means Lunatone and Solrock will get evolutions.

Interested to see which country it's set in this time.
I've heard people speculate that it'll be a Spain inspired region, I think their only evidence is Masuda has taken a trip to Spain recently though but it would be cool.
A whole region inhabited by Hawlucha's and Tauros.

My God.