Nintendo Direct 13th September 3pm PT: It's Happening Take Two Edition!

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1037339567630639109

So a New Nintendo Direct stream has been announced. discuss your hopes & predictions as well as the actual games that get announced after the directs finished.

they say that this Direct will focus on 3DS and Switch Games, i assume that a large chunk of time will also be of them discussing and promoting the Switch Online Service.

Hopefully we see new Yoshi Switch, Metroid Prime 4 & Bayonetta 3 trailers. and i know it's a long shot but hopefully we see them reveal Pikmin 4 as well finally.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Perhaps the rumored "better version" of a Nintendo Switch will be announced with 4k support and what not.

And please cool it with Smash Bros I can only get so hyped with all the new features.

Please something on Metroid Prime 4 and please don't look like ass.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
How about a new version of the Switch with a battery that isn't useless. Diablo 3 is coming and I wanna be able to play it on the go for more than a couple hours without being stuck to a wall plug.

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
Perhaps the rumored "better version" of a Nintendo Switch will be announced with 4k support and what not.

And please cool it with Smash Bros I can only get so hyped with all the new features.

I highly doubt that they would announced a new revision of the switch. it's way too soon in the life cycle of the switch to do that. maybe, maybe late 2019, but more probably 2020.

anyway, i think the oinline service will take at least half of the direct, so, beside that, i guess more details on yoshi, perhaps a trailer for metroid prime 4. 2-3 rapid 3ds games, maybe a new smash fighter, maybe 2-3 new switch titles. but that's about it

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
cathou said:
Samtemdo8 said:

I highly doubt that they would announced a new revision of the switch. it's way too soon in the life cycle of the switch to do that. maybe, maybe late 2019, but more probably 2020.

anyway, i think the oinline service will take at least half of the direct, so, beside that, i guess more details on yoshi, perhaps a trailer for metroid prime 4. 2-3 rapid 3ds games, maybe a new smash fighter, maybe 2-3 new switch titles. but that's about it
I just find it funny how someone is trying to push a rumor that died out in a day because the guy who started it withdrew said rumor due to having a dubious track record and a history of being duped.

Anyway, my guess is we'll get an update on the online service as well as upcoming titles.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
At this stage the only way they'd get my interest is with full backwards compatibility.

Of every game that was released on their consoles. Ever.

Except the Wii library. If they didn't have motion controllers, I'd understand.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
Argh, I want a remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles X. And get rid of the whole 'have to ask characters directly to join your party' nonsense. Why the hell did they chose that over something that JRPGs have been doing forever?

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I want mah Metroid. Also, a confirmation of the Western release date for Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
When it gets rescheduled, I want information on... Metroid Prime 4 (and hopefully rereleases of the Metroid Prime Triology on Switch), Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Yoshi. In that order.

Well, what I really want are details on the upcoming "true" Pokemon game on the Switch, but that's not going to happen (yet).

I'm getting a bit of Super Smash Bros fatigue. I don't need a zillionth character reveal.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
Silvanus said:
When it gets rescheduled, I want information on... Metroid Prime 4 (and hopefully rereleases of the Metroid Prime Triology on Switch), Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Yoshi. In that order.

Well, what I really want are details on the upcoming "true" Pokemon game on the Switch, but that's not going to happen (yet).

I'm getting a bit of Super Smash Bros fatigue. I don't need a zillionth character reveal.
a good chunk of the direct looks like it's going to be about me.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
I wouldn't mind something on Metroid Prime 4...if it showed it was going to be completely different from Metroid Prime 1.

Anyway, you know my hopes and dreams for Nintendo IPs, and know that to get my hopes up is for Nintendo to shatter them, so I'll leave it at that.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Three games meant for the Direct were announced outside of that. Civilization 6, Final Fantasy XV pocket edition, and Mega Man 11, are coming to the switch.

cathou

Apr 6, 2009
Commanderfantasy said:
Three games meant for the Direct were announced outside of that. Civilization 6, Final Fantasy XV pocket edition, and Mega Man 11, are coming to the switch.
wow, Civ 6 is a huge news. if the sales are decent, this probably mean that the switch might have games like xcom later on

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
cathou said:
Commanderfantasy said:
wow, Civ 6 is a huge news. if the sales are decent, this probably mean that the switch might have games like xcom later on
Why wouldn't they get xcom anyway? Mario/kingdom rabbids was basically mario-xcom, I see no reason why the real deal would already work.

cathou

Apr 6, 2009
Commanderfantasy said:
cathou said:
Commanderfantasy said:
Why wouldn't they get xcom anyway? Mario/kingdom rabbids was basically mario-xcom, I see no reason why the real deal would already work.
because right now, a ps4 and xbox one of Xcom2 have been announced, but not a word on a switch version...

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Yoshi178 said:
It's Habbening Take Two!

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1039876288553484291

also Switch paid online starts on the 18/09/2018 with a 7 day free trial.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1039877541790670848
Don't look like ass Metroid Prime 4.....

For the love of all that is good Namco PLEASE retain the Retro Studio look. I want Retro Studio Samus Aran back!!!

Not the current Smash Bros/Metroid Other M look: