Nintendo Direct Tomorrow 2-17-21

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Well not only is this week "zelda week" to Nintendo fans, there is also going to be a 50-minute direct tomorrow as well. Those of you who are eagerly awaiting news on games like Metroid 4, and BOTW 2, you might finally get some news about them tomorrow. Supposedly the first 20-minutes will be focused on Switch games, which kind of makes me wonder what they are doing with the other 30 minutes.

Either case, I hope those of you who are Nintendo fans get something exciting to look forward to tomorrow.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hmm, it'll air pretty late in the evening around here, but sure, whatever, I'll watch it.
Knowing my luck, just as I've bought a new Switch they will announce a Switch Pro.
Meh, way thing are going, no one will likely be able to actually buy a Switch Pro for months anyway.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
My Bingo List:
The Next Smash Fighter (And its probably gonna suck for me, Minecraft Steve opened doors so it might be FNAF or Among Us)
Metroid Prime 4
Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
3D Zelda HD Collection which includes OoT, MM, WW, TP, and SS.
Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch Collection
Mario 3D All Stars will eventually get re-released as individual games along with selling Galaxy 2
Bayonetta 3
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn Switch Release

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
The only reason I'm still keeping my Wii-U around is to play Wind Waker, so I would very much appreciate a Switch version.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I think this is the first proper direct we've had since 2019, while I'm keeping my expectations in check I'm just very happy we're finally getting one after all this time. Gives me a sense of... normalcy I guess?

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
New Mario Golf looks pretty fun with that Speed Golf mode

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
My Bingo List:
The Next Smash Fighter (And its probably gonna suck for me, Minecraft Steve opened doors so it might be FNAF or Among Us)
Metroid Prime 4
Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
3D Zelda HD Collection which includes OoT, MM, WW, TP, and SS.
Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch Collection
Mario 3D All Stars will eventually get re-released as individual games along with selling Galaxy 2
Bayonetta 3
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn Switch Release
So far only the Smash Fighter came to pass, otherwise it's been pretty "meh" thusfar.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Star Wars trailer tells me nothing...Knockout City trailer tells me nothing...

:(

Reactions: BrawlMan

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
You know, I'm looking at the comment feed of the direct, and people really want Splatoon 3 and Fortnite for some reason...