Nintendo President Says Wii in "Unhealthy Condition"

CrafterMan

Aug 3, 2008
Lol, I love how the reinvigoration in his opinion is pummeling a sports game with another sequel.

Ahh Nintendo, beating the dead horses one sorry day at a time.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
Give Meta Knight his own game. That would be a spinoff worth playing.
Or better yet, new franchise. Think about it guys.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008

Edit: I guess this is a triple. Sorry everyone.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008

Edit: Didn't think this would ever happen, but I guess this is a double post.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Good for Sony,but also good for Nintendo, if they want to keep sales up in Japan they can expect to produce more decent games,which in turn means we in the less developed real world will see these games soon as well.

CymTyr

Mar 22, 2009
I don't see how reducing production costs by 45% and not reducing the price to buy the system AT ALL is a good thing. In fact, if they reduced production costs that much, I bet they're going to have a boatload of failing systems in about 6 months...

Paulrus_Keaton

Apr 23, 2009
I have no idea on how the Wii can be fixed. Other than the obvious "stop making crappy puppy-carnival-Barbie-happytime-redneck titles" statement.

I should REALLY buy a new 360.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
The Wii doen't need fixing just the lack of decent games available
Also people do you really think we need another HD console ps2/xbox/gamecube were basically the same machine and gamecube came last, Nintendo simply can't out muscle sony and microsoft and so tried something new and so what it isn't perfect but atleast they are trying to change the way you play a game not just releasing the next brickhouse with controller attached which has been happening since the Snes.
PS3 has only done badly becuase its going to be 4 years old before it even gets a final fantasy/gran turismo game and 3 years for a Metal gear solid and GTA game, Nintendo aren't the only ones with software issues.

snoodude

Sep 11, 2008
Nintendo needs to hire this guy [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw] immediately if not sooner and get some of his badassery going on.