Nintendo Reveals "Blastball" - A 3v3 Sci-fi Soccer Game

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Nintendo Reveals "Blastball" - A 3v3 Sci-fi Soccer Game

Blastball is a kind of crazy sci-fi take on soccer, with mechs and lazer beams.

Read Full Article

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
That's two new IP's Nintendo has given us this year.

Also, this will make me far more interested in any sports game.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Objectable said:
That's two new IP's Nintendo has given us this year.

Also, this will make me far more interested in any sports game.
Three. Don't forget Codename: STEAM

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
Looks interesting. Even more interesting is the fact that it's another multiplayer shooter from Nintendo. Though, I'm getting phantom hand cramps from my brief experience with MP: Hunters' single player mode. I hope they can figure out a good control scheme that doesn't leave your off hand cramped or a nub-shaped depression in your right thumb.

I really, really hope this wasn't what Retro was rumored to reveal. No offense to this game and its creators, but it would be a massive tease if the legendary Metroid Prime dev's only project since Tropical Freeze was a sports game reminiscent of a Prime spinoff they didn't work on (and was kinda lackluster for single player). Please, tell me that if Retro did have anything to do with this, that it lead to a new Metroid Prime.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Great, my former idiotic friends game they created which involve those toy size snooker pooltable and balls is the same name as that!

OT- Other than the mech, it doesn't appeal to me when I'm not into "teamwork" especially with random people.