Nintendo Reveals New Kirby Adventure [UPDATED]

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
Aww jeez another great Nintendo Wii game that I ultimately don't have the money for right now. There are so many already that I want to get, but I just can't due to my budget. I love you Nintendo but could you please lay off making a killer game every month, I haven't even purchased Kirby's Epic Yarn yet. I'll eventually buy this (especially is it's anything like the Crystal Shards) but I'm gonna get Okamiden and some of the older Wii games that I liked first.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
it looks nice and i haven't play a kirby game since the the mirror one(i don't remember it's name) any way i hope it is good

Aiedail256

Jan 21, 2011
OMG A NEW [REAL] KIRBY! ^_^

Crystal Shards Style + Super Moves = epic win

Mattox33 said:
...Isn't this the old GCN Kirby game that they were working on for years after Air Raid? The one that got transferred to Wii and the cancelled after years of plodding along. I remember they ended up using the engine to make SSB:Brawl.

Considering this also looks a lot like that same engine, either they're finally going to finish making that game, or you got some really old information and a big ol' rumor going.
Dude, the chances of this being fake are ridiculously slim. Click the hyperlink "website" in the OP. I don't know Japanese but I'm pretty damn sure that's the actual Nintendo of Japan web site, and there's a screenshot from the video under a header that looks like January 28, 2011

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
It looks fun and my Wii has been gathering a silly amount of dust, might give it a go when the price drops.

Extraintrovert

Jul 28, 2010
Oh yes. Kirby has always been my favourite Nintendo character, Pop Star was for a long time my favourite crapsaccharine world before Gensoukyou, and seeing him (she? it?) returning to the spotlight again can only mean good things. I do wonder about my immediate, almost conditioned response to this news however, almost as i-

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOKIRBY.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Do want? Wow. Two Kirby titles in a year and change? Nintendo, wow. I know we had our difficulties before, and there was that period where we thought this relationship wouldn't work...but you really do love us!

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
so it's the same kirby except he's on steroids....joy. Although that was kinda cool, i must wonder if that was the best that they could come up with. They are running out of ideas