Nintendo, Team Ninja Collaborate on Metroid: Other M

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
How does a metroid topic NOT GO ONE PAGE WITHOUT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BREASTS?

I mean ffs.

This game falls into the "one out of every 30 titles released for the Wii that I want" category, to the point that it pushes me off the edge into maybe buying a Wii.

Then I remember what happened with my GC, and I decide not to, but I hope, hope, hope that this game is 1/4th as good as the trailer.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Upon hearing that Team Ninja was going to make a Metroid game, my first thought was, "Oh great. They're going to make Metroid with massive jiggling breasts." However, after I watched the trailer a couple of times, it does seem a bit promising.

Also, as a side note, I'm guessing that the first-person view is going to work like going into first person on, say, Metal Gear Solid 3.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
Third person?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I realise it's dumb to judge a game that no-one has seen based purely on a camera perspective, but the first person nature of Prime was one of my favourite things about it, it was a first person adventure that worked.
Sad, sad day.

Edit# Watched the trailer, she spoke, which freaking idiot gave samus a voice? Ninja Gaiden clone incoming...
Samus has spoken in previous Metroid games (more than just grunts, full dialogue). Did you ever play Metroid Fusion?

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Magnatek said:
Samus has spoken in previous Metroid games (more than just grunts, full dialogue). Did you ever play Metroid Fusion?
If I remember rightly that's text rather than voice acting, I can live with that.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Samus is an interesting character to develop a backstory for. This one should be interesting.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
With team ninja helping out, we can be sure of one thing

Breast physics, can't be that bad but then again i've only played the original on the nes