- Apr 25, 2020
1. Ehhhh Textures are debatable, to me I think N64 edges out the competition of the time- Cartridges on the N64 sacrificed textures and music for good load times, which was a poor trade off.
- The Virtual Boy should never have seen the light of day.
- Not putting a DVD player in the GameCube.
- Calling the Wii U the Wii U.
- Making the Wii U have the tablet controller.
- Pissing off Sony so much they decided to make the PlayStation.
And finally something that didn't hurt sales but irks me to this day:
- Not making the screen in the Game Boy Advance backlit
2. The least they could have done was re-release certain Virtual Boy games that could clearly work on systems not Virtual Boy, like that Virtual Boy Wario Land
3. I think they should have factored that in pricing, Gamecube doesn't have DVD player but the console is cheaper then a PS2 if you just wanna play games.
5. One value it had is being able to make DS games still be viable on new hardware.
6. Nintendo was that afraid of the Piracy scene they saw in the use of CDs
7. Thank goodness for the GBA SP