"no-one in the world is more reviled than a pretty woman" samantha brick

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Not sure if Troll... or just really stupid.

She's not that good looking to me, and the fact that she thinks her problems seem to warrant such attention is depressingly arrogant.

You're being treated differently because you are evidently beautiful? Big deal.

Nerds get treated differently for being smart.
Jocks get treated differently for being athletic.
Billionaires get treated differently for being wealthy.
Psychopaths get treated differently for being scary.

This is the list that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends...

Get over yourself, lady, get over yourself.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Its probably the angle and lighting and all that jazz but the eye on the right looks larger thant he left. her face for the large part does actually, but agin thats probably just the light/angle. that and her hand on the couch looks really purpley and poorly oxygenated.

Oh and her nose, it like... it looks like one of those troll kinda noses where it seems like it has a wart growing on it cause of the way it bubbles out.

and I dont know who this elle Macpherson woman is but if shes supposed to be a step up from this woman its not a huge step up.

and oh:
... I?m not smug ...

well first off if you have to say that, yes you are and usually the sooner you say it the farther up and more surgery it would require to remove your head from your ass.

... If you?re a woman reading this, I?d hazard that you?ve already formed your own opinion about me...
... yet over the years I?ve been dropped by countless friends who felt threatened if I was merely in the presence of their other halves. If their partners dared to actually talk to me, a sudden chill would descend on the room. ...
... You?d think we women would applaud each other for taking pride in our appearances.

I work at mine ? I don?t drink or smoke, I work out, even when I don?t feel like it, and very rarely succumb to chocolate. Unfortunately women find nothing more annoying than someone else being the most attractive girl in a room. ...
... She laments that not one of her girlfriends has ever asked her to be a bridesmaid - perhaps from fear of being overshadowed by her looks ...

granted the last one may not be her words exactly but still.

Then again this is the Dailymail which I think is one of the papers that gets blasted when used as a source for something along with the sun, so im not exactly surpised a woman like her thinks that. And the follow up just sounds like troll logic.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
What the hell? Shes ugly as sin.

Pretty by British standards maybe... Hehe.
You know, you're absolutely right ;)

OP: lol, surely there is a limit to loving yourself too much, Miss Brick?

freakymojo

Nov 18, 2009
she looks like a pig to me. im not trying to be needlessly offensive but thats just what she genuinely reminds me off when i look at her.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
I think that entire article was a big troll fest to get people riled up, get responses, and get page views. Looks like it's working like a fucking champ.

DarkRyter said:
Ugh, she looks like she's 30 or something.
Wait, what? People can't be...

Oh wait. You are screwing around right?

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Not to diss on her husband (I actually feel sorry for him) but for a woman with her mindset on attractiveness, she really went for the exact opposite in what I was expecting. I was expecting some slick business fabio type loser that looked just as pretentious. Funny how that works.

Remember third world problems like disease, famine, wars, and poverty?

yea...good times....

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Quick, someone call Agatha Christie back from the dead and see how long this lady survives. That's always the best test for things like this.

Seriously, though, this is a trope that's been around for centuries and it's never been true. The reality is that more people pay attention to a pretty woman who says she has problems, so they feel justified complaining about things that no one else would because they know they're so much more likely to be "helped". People defending this shit are just contributing to the infantalization and reinforcing traditional gender norms.

astrav1

Jul 6, 2009
It's the daily mail and shes a troll, two things that should not be given attention.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Just spitballing here, but maybe she should consider that women hate her because she's unlikeable?

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
I think Samantha Brick should realize hse is just as atractive as bricks. I means there are people out there physically attracted to objects, but a person 'complaining' about it is suicidally depressing.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
I don't believe she is above or below average attration so her overall point shouldn't count towards her in the slightest her but I be agree witht her premiss, beautiful people do cop a lot of flack be it from jealousy to the stereotype that they must all be stupid and/or sluts.

FearTheSkorpion

Apr 5, 2012
iBagel said:
Being a devilishly attractive man myself, I totally agree with her and I think she has been victimised by all the jealous have-nots. Poor woman.
Best use of satire I've seen in days. Kudos.

Personally, I think she did this for publicity, nothing more. "No such thing as bad press," and all that. I'm pretty sure she set this up to generate exactly the reaction it's getting.

'Course, I could just be overestimating her.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
You can't win with these people. Anything you say just 'proves them right'. Just ignore them like you would a troll and they'll go away.

loudmadman

Nov 22, 2011
Is she beautiful? On the outside, she is average at best, but her personality is UGG-lee :p
I love the irony of her surname is Brick though, given she must be as stupid as one for posting not just one pretentious article, but two, and thinking she won't create a shitstorm. Otherwise, if her intent was to piss off a bunch of people, well...mission accomplished!