"no-one in the world is more reviled than a pretty woman" samantha brick

Blade_125

Sep 1, 2011
I am going to pass on the is she good looking or not, since taht seems to have been covered, and beauty is subjective to a degree anyway.

What I find truely sad is how she thinks it is hard being a good looking woman. Maybe she should try wearing a mask for a few years and see how her life goes while being an unattractive woman. This sounds like a rich person complaining that they can only afford 3 new cars this year. She even goes off on all the free things she is offered. Wow that sounds like a hard life.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Suave Charlie said:
https://twitter.com/#!/La_Brick

This is the reason why I love twitter.

Captcha: in the limelight. Spooky.
Just read a bunch of those tweets... Jesus Chocolate Christ on a Phantasmal Ice Cream Cake is that woman arrogant....

EDIT: She's trolling... 'Local wives throwing rocks at my window again' 'Woman at the supermarket till just refused my coupons because they were 'expired'. I think we all know the real reason.'

Still arrogant. Still a complete ****. Still not even close to as attractive as she's pretending to be, but also a very dedicated troll.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I'd say by any standards she's not exactly gorgeous.

She's not ugly but she's not that pretty. I mean, really.

But hey... confidence is a turn on for guys, I hear. So good for her.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Darius Brogan said:
Suave Charlie said:

Just read a bunch of those tweets... Jesus Chocolate Christ on a Phantasmal Ice Cream Cake is that woman arrogant....

EDIT: She's trolling... 'Local wives throwing rocks at my window again' 'Woman at the supermarket till just refused my coupons because they were 'expired'. I think we all know the real reason.'

Still arrogant. Still a complete ****. Still not even close to as attractive as she's pretending to be, but also a very dedicated troll.
I don't think that twitter is actually her, btw.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Daily Mail. Enough said.

Those two words I needed to read on your link to stop and laugh. Also, has no one considered she may be lying? Or at least over-imagining things? Hell, she may even be a troll.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
OhJohnNo said:
Darius Brogan said:
Suave Charlie said:

I don't think that twitter is actually her, btw.
Given the theme of her article, and the attitudes presented within, it very well could be her, though.

asacatman

Aug 2, 2008
This is clearly a publicity stunt, either Samantha Brick's or the Daily Mail's or both of them. So stop giving her so much attention. Jesus.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
WHAT THE FUCK!

When you said beautiful I was expecting this:

not this:

derp

Speaking of which, if we're living in crazyland I gotta tell you all that it is just so hard being the most beautiful man, richest man and having the biggest dick in the world. I can't tell you how hard it is just being me. ='(

Oh, wait. It's the daily mail?

Why yes, you are a beautiful woman!

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Things Jimmy Carr said about this:
"I like her right boob, but where's the left one?"
"oh wow she is COMPLETELY...average"

But yeah, this woman doesn't deserve a job in writing.

Suave Charlie

Pleasant Bastard
Sep 23, 2009
Darius Brogan said:
Suave Charlie said:

I'm 99% sure that the twitter isn't actually her. If it were then she's magnificent but don't think she's that witty or ironic to do it.

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
Darius Brogan said:
Suave Charlie said:

seeing as this was made on the same day as this article went viral, I'm gonna guess it isn't actually her.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
...And meanwhile the Daily Mail is laughing all the way to the bank, due to the ridiculous amounts of pageviews this whole thing is garnering.

C'mon people, you expect a column in the Daily Mail to be anything but a troll? What's next? Indignation when you learn Santa isn't real?

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? or maybe this is Brittan's version of whats hot?

I don't know I found my own hotness seems to very. Some people find me very hot and some people find me fuggly. Guess hotness is more of an opinion.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
ChocoFace said:
And also: "She looks like she's almost fully recovered from whatever happened."

Zack Alklazaris said:
or maybe this is Brittan's version of whats hot?
No, she's not. Please don't stigmatize us like that. We could say the same thing about Angelina Jolie (those pouty lips...do not want).

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Relish in Chaos said:
ChocoFace said:
And also: "She looks like she's almost fully recovered from whatever happened."

Zack Alklazaris said:
or maybe this is Brittan's version of whats hot?
No, she's not. Please don't stigmatize us like that. We could say the same thing about Angelina Jolie (those pouty lips...do not want).
Thats why I phrased it in the form of a question. You have to admit beauty changes depending on your location. Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
It's all right; it was my mistake. Yeah, beauty does change depending on location, although I always thought Britain and USA (or just most Western countries in general) have pretty much the same perception(s) of beauty.

Mar 9, 2010
Swyftstar said:
Just another skinny blonde. You can't swing a dead rat without hitting one of them. I find them dull and boring myself.
Hey! I'll not have a bad word said about skinny good looking blondes, they're the best kind of woman you can get. This woman however doesn't fit into the good looking part so feel free to rip her to shreds.

OT: Yeah she has a point about the whole women being envious of good looks and often feeling threatened, hell we all do it, but the sheer arrogance of the woman makes me hate her. Now if I thought she was good looking then I'd love the arrogance, but that's besides the point.

She could just find female friends who she thinks are equally as attractive as her, then they won't be petty, jealous or threatened. Or who aren't children.

Shadowcreed

Jun 27, 2011
The worst thing about this whole thing, is that the daily mail has gained yet another publicity stunt, just ignore it for the sake of common sense... Why would you even give a damn about this?