No Right Answer: Best Fast Food

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
I was sad that you guys chose Taco Bell, throw the other big contender into the ring Wendy's Dave Thomas could sucker punch the king and Ronald.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
The truly correct answer is Chick-Fil-A. Best fast food this side of anywhere. Best service, best quality, the stores are ALWAYS clean, funny mascot, and best tasting food. If there isn't one of these near you, you should move. You're missing out.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
PureIrony said:
McDonalds is not food; its just something you happen to put in your mouth and then subsequently digest.

Also, KFC is best fast food.
YOU CAN DIGEST McDONALDS!?

I am in awe.

Personally I vote A&W, but I DO like KFC.

Saltyk said:
The truly correct answer is Chick-Fil-A. Best fast food this side of anywhere. Best service, best quality, the stores are ALWAYS clean, funny mascot, and best tasting food. If there isn't one of these near you, you should move. You're missing out.
AND BEST OF ALL: THEIR COO HATES THE GAYS! :D

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
My favorite is Subway. Debating about McDonalds/Burger King's small healthy burgers is like trying to push a semi. With it's parking break on. Up a hill. In an ice storm.
Webb Myers said:
Subway doesn't do any cooking (reheating and toasting don't count), but if Subway's allowed, then you have to let in all the other cafeteria style (slide tray in front of window and point) places. Besides...there's no drive-thru at a Subway.
I have been to a Subway with a drive-thru. Granted, I've only been to one, and I was traveling.

And Chick Fil A is disgusting. No one else's food sweats that much grease. And I worked somewhere where they bulk ordered the stuff for lunch sometimes; by the time it got to the office, the chicken was already sinking in its own grease lake.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
As a Mexican, I'm kind of obligated to automatically hate Taco Bell, then again, I've never tried it because I don't have it in my area for obvious reasons.

If I had to pick a favorite, I will always go with Carl's Jr. Frankly, I love the Six Dollar Western.

I've never hated Burger King, but I just never saw anything on the menu that couldn't get anywhere else. There was never anything that just clicked for me. Speaking of which, over the last few years, I've seen the BKs in my area being replaced with Wendy's and I have to admit I prefer that.

As for McDonalds, it's definitely the cheapest chain in my area and it's the only one with a 24 hour drive-thru so its always good for when it's late at night and nothing else is open or when I just feel like not spending too much on a weekend or something. Not too long ago, I ordered a Big Mac combo via drive-thru and they messed up my order. Instead, I got a double Big Mac and a McNifica (that's what they call it here) with large fries and a coke. I had just had a rough night, so I kinda took out my frustration by just eating the whole thing. I didn't regret it, but I'll probably never do it again. I definitely got my money's worth, but I would feel bad if I found out that someone got fired over that.

If there's one fast food chain I wish was in my area, it's Popeye's. I had it for a short while but then it just left. However, a similar thing happened with KFC and now it's back and it's evrywhere. I also like KFC, but I do miss Popeye's.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Scars Unseen said:
McDonalds. Come out to Japan, order a Teriyaki Burger, and you will see the light. The Ebi Fillet (shrimp burger) would also do the trick.
I shouldn't care but you've actually made me feel jealous.

OT:They're all about the same to me but if forced to choose I'd say it'd be a tie between KFC for the spicy chicken burger and New York Fries for their poutine.

Ron Alphafight

Oct 10, 2012
I don't think the title "No Right Answer" has ever applied so well. Pretty much all fast food is garbage, taste and/or health wise. Five Guys is pretty good, but when it costs only a dollar or so more to get a burger and fries from a good sit down joint, why would I get Five Guys?

Cybylt

Aug 13, 2009
As someone who lives in southern california where small burger and taco places that make the mentioned chains taste like shit in comparison are common and In & Out reigns supreme, this whole debate is just wrong. Even Farmer Boys or Gus Jr's looks down on those three.

Aside from that, McDonald's and Burger King aren't even in the ballpark of "best" fast food, or even particularly good fast food.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Subway has drive-through now. Therefore, it obviously wins by default. Because it's Subway,

EAT FRESH, MOTHERFUCKERS.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Of the three choices....McDonalds. Burger King tastes funny and taco bell looks funny.

My personal choice, Wendy's owns all the national fast food chains. All of them.

seangrafton

May 2, 2011
I'm Canadian, so id go with Wendy's, but on the lines of the debate, let me say this:
McDonald's was recognized as the world's largest IMPORTER OF COW EYEBALLS. EYEBALLS. NOT grade AAA meat. EYEBALLS.
That is all.

sarahvait

Nov 6, 2008
I'm convinced people who tout how great In N Out is have never had Culvers. Plus In N Outs fries are pretty crappy. Every time I've gone, they've been hardly crispy and taste bleh. Burger King and Wendy's have better fries. I even like McDonald's fries better, and I HATE McDonalds. I have yet to have a Fatburger though, and I hear good things about them.

I kind of miss Steak N Shake out here in Cali. So many of my midwest food chains I wish were here.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Fayathon said:
I feel bad for everyone that knows not the glory of In-n-Out burgers. Simple menu, delicious burgers.
THIS. Dear god this. Love In-n-Out

I also like Mcdonald's. Mainly for the french fries. Also I don't know what they put in their Diet Coke, but there's just something about it that tastes good to me. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Oct 27, 2010
aw man, we're talkin' subs now too? JIMMY JOHNS FTW
Fast delivery, always fresh bread, open all super late. I could seriously probably live on Jimmy Johns.

rednightmare

Apr 17, 2009
To answer the question: After all those burger pictures, I won't have a craving for fast food for another month. Thanks for that! :D (no sarcasm)

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Grill'd. As far as I can tell it's Australia-only at the moment, but damn, it's the best fast-food chain in the world. And not only are they delicious, they're all really healthy. Honourable mention to Oporto.