No Right Answer: Best Sports Movie Ever

Yoshisummons

Aug 10, 2010
Whatever happened to the show being about two things that aren't the two choices any normal being would pick for the discussion. I thought having two people argue over two obviously not top of the line choices for the questions gave this show a lot of charm.

Anyway that's my $.02.

schwitz

Sep 30, 2012
Yea, gotta say there were certainly some big titles I expected to see in there; Remember the Titans, The Longest Yard, Miracle, Coach Carter and possibly Chariots of Fire.

Then, if you're going to include individual sports too theres; Rocky, The Karate Kid, Cinderella Man and White Men Can't Jump.

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008
Happy Gilmore
Major League
Karate Kid
The Replacements
Bring It On

Movies that are almost as good as Mighty Ducks, if going by sports only.

Captcha: I'm Only Human.

Jaden Kazega

Nov 12, 2011
I don't know if this is a good suggestion or not, but...

Best Life Lesson(s) Learned: Ferris Bueller's Day Off vs The Breakfast Club.

kburns10

You Gots to Chill
Sep 10, 2012
Don't EVER disrespect SWAT Kats! That being said, Mighty Ducks for me, all the way.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Come on, this should be "Best Kids Sports Movie"... Even considering those, there are dozens better sports movies.
Jaden Kazega said:
I don't know if this is a good suggestion or not, but...

Best Life Lesson(s) Learned: Ferris Bueller's Day Off vs The Breakfast Club.
How about neither. I hated Bueller; and in the Breakfast Club, I rooted for Mr. Vernon.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
First of all Shaolin Soccer wins. I hate soccer but I love that movie.
Second I can't be the only one who wonders if Kyle might be related to one of the sandlot...

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
It's called Any Given Sunday. Some of the best editing I have ever seen is all through out that film.

This no right answer thing always has a couple of answers.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Id have to say that the mighty ducks wins simply because it actually started an ACTUAL REAL LIFE SPORTS TEAM. So not only is it a great movie (and it had decent sequels), but it actually inspired something real after it. besides, hockeys a much more fun sport to watch than baseball, and you only had to corner benny on his team to make the rest of his team suck.