No Right Answer: Best Tom Hanks Movie Ever

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Best Tom Hanks Movie Ever

Little known fact: Dan has a personal grudge against Tom Hanks. Since it's good to know thy enemy, let's debate the finest examples of Tom's work.

Watch Video

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
No love for Big? SHAMEFUL!!!

But seriously, I definitely agree with Forrest Gump. Probably one of the best movies in history, not just the best Tom Hanks movie.

Domogo

Aug 7, 2012
I must say these final lines just keep getting better and better as do the final reactions haha keep up the good work I always wonder when you guys will run out of things to do shows on

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
Despite my personal opinions of Forrest Gump being overrated, Chris did have a better argument overall. Still, I would have gone with Saving Private Ryan.
And yet, no matter the situation, we are the winners, because we get to experience Tom Hanks in all of these movies.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Whenever Dan and Chris go at it, I can't help but think of Jerry and George having the exact same debate on some non-existent episode of Seinfeld.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
"Superimposed CG into this thing that really happened, but in Apollo 13 they

send Tom Hanks to the moon.

That was how the sentence was going to end right?
-------------------------------
Anyway Forest Gump is responsible for the suicide of millions of joggers so that can't be Tom Hanks best film. The answer is Toy Story because its the one you can forget Tom Hanks is actually in

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
After seeing which movies you picked to debate, I shut the video off.

You fail for not placing Big in there.

Attercap

Irascible Webmaster
Jun 22, 2012
For me and my friends, it usually comes down to Big vs. The 'Burbs. ...Of the non-animated Hanks movies, at least.

Trishbot

May 10, 2011
C'mon, his best movie is "SPLASH" by far. How many movies have YOU seen where Tom Hanks has sex with a fish?

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Agreed, Forrest Gump all the way Chris.
After this I don't think there's any point in debating it further.

Also a quick question.
Are you guys considering starting up another podcast somewhere else?
I just miss my fortnightly fix...

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Those lines are memorable because people used them to make fun of other people. I'm not sure if that's a point in the movie's favor...