No Right Answer: Most Played Out Villain Ever

ShadowHamster

Mar 17, 2008
AstaresPanda said:
Nazis are overly played out yes but they are and always will be the first real bad guys that made ppl allie to stop. Simple and easy. But now they are going back to the old fall back of Russia being a bad guy. Zombies are just "IN" right now and its just annoying. I love my zombies always have but like with most things the Alt/geek/nerd/gamer lets call it kinda niche it gets high jacked by the mainstream bastardised and milked for all its worth and then some.
I think nerds getting fed up at people sharing their interests is played out. Zombies are a trend, and I'm glad that is recognized by most. Nazi's are iconic, but so is superman, and no one can do anything interesting with either. On the other hand, the first episode of The Walking Dead points out an incredible thing. If you get influenza in zombieland, then you come back and bite the doctor. That was exciting.

Sorry, but I love me some Zombies. Always will, and if it's not your thing, then check this out, they are utterly avoidable.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
I just saw that there's apparently a Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 coming out soon. I thought to myself "Wow, that's a bit soon after the first one. It can't have been more than a year since that came out". Nope, the first one came out six months ago. Because more Nazi Zombies is just something we NEED RIGHT NOW.