No Right Answer: Most Underrated Marvel Character - With Jim Sterling!

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
I will admit that it has been a small while since I last tuned into this feature but this one had me laughing out loud. I loved how it was paced and how it ended... Simply fantastic. one of my new all time favorites:)

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
I will admit that it has been a small while since I last tuned into this feature but this one had me laughing out loud. I loved how it was paced and how it ended... Simply fantastic. one of my new all time favorites:)

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
zvate said:
So nice you posted twice! I think this format will have to be repeated, lots of positive comments on it. Glad you liked it!

bluepotatosack

Mar 17, 2011
Ima Lemming said:
bluepotatosack said:
Ima Lemming said:
So what Jim is saying is I can blame Mysterio for Marvel unleashing a story about the Hulk banging She-Hulk and spawning a bunch of of inbred cannibal Hulks on the world.

Seriously. [http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-most-ridiculous-attempts-to-reinvent-superheroes_p2/]
Old Man Logan was great. It's not blame that needs to be assigned, but praise!
But... inbred Hulks... cannibals... and I had to read about it thanks to Mysterio...
Eh, the way I look at it comics in general are already inherently a bit absurd. I find it much more fun to just embrace the absurdity. Which might be why Scud: The Disposable Assassin is one of my favorite comic series evah!

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Asbestos Lady, simultaneously the funniest and saddest thing I've heard all day.

tzimize said:
You know....about the diversity of marvel...Thor is a lady now (not a ladyboy even, a regular lady), Cap is a black man, nobody knows who the hell iron man is
He's probably a female. Get it? Fe = iron, male = man

Oh ya, still got it.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Too soon!

Raika said:
The only reason the Guardians of the Galaxy are getting a movie and She-Hulk isn't is because they can make yet another movie starring a white guy.
I hate the way green people are discriminated against in Hollywood. Kermit was right....

Leonardo Huizar said:
Squirrel Girl

Shes essentially a gag character but this gag character has: outwitted a army of souped up Nazi Mecha, beat Wolverine hand to hand, kicked Deadpool's arse, and taken down that one villain by herself oh whatshisname... THANOS
Not to mention, a (last I knew) perfect record against Doctor Doom.

Oh, and it was confirmed that it was absolutely the real Thanos.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Olas said:
Asbestos Lady, simultaneously the funniest and saddest thing I've heard all day.

tzimize said:
You know....about the diversity of marvel...Thor is a lady now (not a ladyboy even, a regular lady), Cap is a black man, nobody knows who the hell iron man is
He's probably a female. Get it? Fe = iron, male = man

Oh ya, still got it.
Nice. That is all.

I wish I had some more content to this post, but I just wanted to acknowledge the cleverness.

jdarksun

Nov 3, 2003
Haha, that was awesome. Thank god for Jim!

No Right Answer needs a catch phrase, so we can mix the two up when Jim shows up.

Ima Lemming

Jan 16, 2009
bluepotatosack said:
Ima Lemming said:
Eh, the way I look at it comics in general are already inherently a bit absurd. I find it much more fun to just embrace the absurdity. Which might be why Scud: The Disposable Assassin is one of my favorite comic series evah!
Though on the other hand, the inbred redneck cannibal Hulks do give me something to show people who think the Merged Hulk was the dumbest thing ever done to the mythos. So maybe I do owe Mysterio some gratitude.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
What... ... exactly happened there?

My favorite male comic hero (after Ghost, of course) is Noman, who, unfortunately, is DC, and so does not count here. Ghost is Dark Horse, of course. Actually, I'm one of those people who thinks that The Super Hero Squad Show is probably the best thing Marvel's ever done, so my opinion is probably not welcome.