No Right Answer: Videogame That Should Be A TV Show The Most

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
The only problem with a Mass Effect television show would be choice. If Mass Effect ever did become a TV show they would need to send out a voting system with all the major choices before they even begin filming and the options that get picked the most would be the options that are used.

Razor Z7

Nov 20, 2011
For the 100th, I'd like to see Best U.S President Ever with Choice switches, or maybe Best Time Machine with Chris, Kyle and Dan in a Three way debate.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I'd like to see a TV show based on what goes on after the events of Final Fantasy 6.

Terra trying to find love.

Locke and Celes maybe having kids.

Cyan trying to find a queen/wife.

Sabin going to a bar and suplexing the whole damned thing.

There's a lot of potential here, that's all I'm saying...

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
I agree that Mass Effect would work better, and be more popular. I would probably prefer a show of it too, but it would be cool if someone made a steampunk show, or with a style like Bioshock has.

schwitz

Sep 30, 2012
Ok, so after reading through some of the post above me.. I tend to agree with people that suggest Fallout 3. I really enjoyed the game world in it and the overall experience was great. The only problem with this however is the lack of continuing characters or a regular cast.

Then theres the rising epidemic of Zombie Games/Movies/Books/Media that seems to have flooded the market recently, which basically rules out anything to do with DayZ or Dead Island (Walking Dead basically covers everything)

My pick for this (and I cant believe Im the first to bring it up) is GTA: San Andreas.

Now, before you criticise my point, hear me out:
- major character development/well structured characters.
- regular cast.
- betrayal.
- wouldn't need massive budget to make it look good.
- plot twists galore (if you count the trivial stuff).
- potentially never ending.

Other than that, I'm going to state that I don't think either in the video would make a good tv series.
- Bioshock, whilst being a really interesting world has very little interaction to offer, especially with other characters.
- Mass Effect, whilst having a plethora of characters to run through. It follows a fairly non-linear storyline, and its been done already in countless other shows.

funnydude6556

Feb 5, 2011
Firefilm said:
coheedswicked said:
Why can't Chris talk about video games?

As far as episode to be revisited... "This generations 'Star Wars'" Maybe throw in the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe phenomenon now that we know how well Avenger's worked and more of their future plans with it.
Chris can't talk about video games due to his recent job at Nintendo. They have instructed him that since he works for a videogame company, he could be seen as a face of their company. Thus, his opinions can't be willy nilly out there without their review, and it's just easier to tell him no talkie about video gamie on internetie.
Really? That doesn't make any sense. He can't have an opinion on the games industry unless Nintendo reviews it? I can see how calling their games bad would be bad but surely Chris can say he likes something like Borderlands or Dishonored without the entirety of gaming journalism freaking out and posting "RANDOM NINTENDO EMPLOYEE LIKES BORDERLANDS! NINTENDO MUST LIKE GEARBOX'S TITLES MORE THEN THEIR OWN!"

Moviebob was right. GAMING IS WEIRD! Sorry but that sounds really silly to me (Yeah I get that's it's Nintendo's silly rule and not yours).