No Right Answer: Wood vs. Yellow

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Wood vs. Yellow

Chris and Kyle have a battle of wills on which weakness is more plausible for Green Lantern: Wood or the Color Yellow.

Watch Video

MrMoustaffa

Oct 3, 2010
This looks like it has potential to be a hilarious show. Waiting for the inevitable "star wars vs Star trek" debate

Yojoo

Sep 9, 2010
I can see this going places, will be waiting for next week's!

But I hope there isn't much overlap between it and Bob's Big Picture. I can only take so much observational humor regarding COMICS ARE WEIRD before it gets stale.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
What did I just watch o_O

I cracked up at the WOOD EVERYWHERE comment

I shall wait for more sirs.

se7ensenses

Jun 10, 2009
Cool new idea for a show. The topics could be limitless! I'm curious as to what your fortunes were under the caps of your delicious Jones sodas?

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
Alan Scott's ring doesn't do wood? That makes as much sense as failing around hairdryers. The weakness to yellow is clearly more logical.

So the premise of this show is two nerds arguing about geek culture? Yeah, I'd watch that every week.

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
Not bad, not bad at all. Not excellent, either, but definitely not bad. I enjoyed this, and am interested to see where they go with this concept. Looking forward to next time.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Now THAT is an insightful comment. None of this "Hey, did you know that video game movie tie-ins are usually awful?."

Instead you pointed out a quite plausible solution to the problem while citing a great example that relates to the solution. Take heed, wannabe game journalists/commentators.

Avayu

Apr 15, 2009
I've got no idea where these new shows come from, but this one certainly has the potential to be hilarious. Very interested to see what other topics you will discuss.

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
I liked this show. I like debates. Good points on both sides. I think that I will get a pencil if I ran into the green latern

I wish I could borrow tinkerbell ds game in the background.:p

JackJL

Jun 18, 2011
These guys have a podcast that occasionaly updates as well, Armchair thinkers. Good for just listening to guys chat about comics, games or whatever. http://ideopod.com/armchair-thinkers/

Yojoo said:
I can see this going places, will be waiting for next week's!

But I hope there isn't much overlap between it and Bob's Big Picture. I can only take so much observational humor regarding COMICS ARE WEIRD before it gets stale.
I started listening to their podcast when Moviebob was a guest a while back, so yeah crossover already happened (twice I think). The extra credits team have also guested on there.

The format of the show is pretty cool, lots of room for hilarity. Look forward to seeing more.

demoncub1990

Apr 16, 2011
'i have wood everywhere' lol nice i'll defiantely tune into this it's inventive and original keep it up guys

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
This was enjoyable! Not many shows on here get me to watch the first episode all the way through. Good job guys!