Status
Not open for further replies.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So Trump, for years now, has claimed illegal action by the Obama administration, and Now his own DoJ has found no wrongdoing by Obama. You an guess though that will have no impact on Trumps constant lies though.

"A federal prosecutor handpicked by the attorney general, William Barr, to investigate whether Obama administration officials had mishandled classified intelligence relating to the Russia investigation has wrapped up his work without finding wrongdoing or considering charges, according to the Washington Post.

The conclusion of an investigation by US attorney John Bash into the so-called “unmasking” of names in intelligence reports by Obama officials was seen as a defeat for Donald Trump and Barr, who appeared to be fishing for damaging information that could be used against former vice president Joe Biden.

“Unsurprising. What a politically-driven waste of [justice department] resources,” tweeted Sam Vinograd, an adviser to the national security council under Barack Obama.

A second federal investigation launched by Barr into Obama-era investigations of Russian election tampering, in this case led by US attorney John Durham of Connecticut, likewise has failed to bear political fruit before the presidential election."

So yes, again just another lie repeated over and over by Trump so that people believe it that turns out to be proven untrue.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Show of hands: who is genuinely shocked by this?

No one? That's what I thought.
I thought I recalled T storm talk about the Unmasking.. but I am going to guess you aren't surprised by that either.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Trump: They lied and cheated.
Trump constituents: Hey, they lied and cheated!
Proof: No one lied or cheated.
Trump: Fake news.
Trump constituents: Yeah, fake news!

Trump: I didn't say or do that.
Trump constituents: Hey, he didn't say or do that!
Proof: He said AND did that.

So which is it, Trump's puppets? ("Trumpettes," coining it.) Is the proof in the pudding, or in the reality your savior spins for you?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I thought I recalled T storm talk about the Unmasking.. but I am going to guess you aren't surprised by that either.
a) Wasn't me.
b) If you view "no charges" here any differently than you view "no charges" by Mueller against Trump, you're a hypocrite.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Trump: They lied and cheated.
Trump constituents: Hey, they lied and cheated!
Proof: No one lied or cheated.

Trump: I didn't say or do that.
Trump constituents: Hey, he didn't say or do that!
Proof: He said AND did that.

So which is it, Trump's puppets? ("Trumpettes," coining it.) Is the proof in the pudding, or in the reality your savior spins for you?
I will pull a quote from Johan Liebert and say "Funny how a feeble mind tends to forget when it is convenient."

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
a) Wasn't me.
b) If you view "no charges" here any differently than you view "no charges" by Mueller against Trump, you're a hypocrite.
No, look at what the actual details are here. There is nothing hypocritical about a well documented Timeline of wrongdoing and Trump just making up shat and pulling it out of his arse.

Last edited:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
How many times do we need to catch Trump with his pants down while ardently denying proven facts against him before his virtue signalers can see the clear pattern of "boy who cried wolf while butt-fucking us" syndrome?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
No, look at what the actual details are here. There is nothing hypocritical about a well documented Timeline of wrongdoing and Trump just making up shat and pulling it out of his arse.

no

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
And once again, @tstorm823 can't handle truth
Start thinking with your brain instead of your hate boner, and you might recognize the truth sometimes.

Trump is not exceptional. He is, in all things but personality, a standard democratic politician.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine

The cold war is over, you guys. The 1980s calls to ask for its foreign policy back.

Every time Obama made foreign policy choices, he was wrong. He withdrew from Iraq, and caused the rise of ISIS. He supported the no-fly zone over Libya and caused the european migrant crisis.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Oh goodie! Now you peeps can put all those wasted resources on to investigating Trump's history and connections with Epstein!

Reactions: Buyetyen

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Oh goodie! Now you peeps can put all those wasted resources on to investigating Trump's history and connections with Epstein!
He pretty much defecated on him in public with the "likes them on the younger side" bit he did way back when

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
He pretty much defecated on him in public with the "likes them on the younger side" bit he did way back when
That was a comment of solidarity, bro. Did you not catch the context? He said, "like me, [Epstein] likes them on the younger side."

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
That was a comment of solidarity, bro. Did you not catch the context? He said, "like me, [Epstein] likes them on the younger side."
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

I don't think you interpret it the same as I did. He didn't say what you wrote there. The last bit of the sentence was a backhanded insult.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Start thinking with your brain instead of your hate boner, and you might recognize the truth sometimes.

Trump is not exceptional. He is, in all things but personality, a standard democratic politician.
"Funny how a feeble mind tends to forget when it is convenient."

You must really love sucking your master's dick. Turning a blind eye to all the people he has mocked and made suffer, but whenever something bad happens Trump, you're more than willing to cry for him. Not for the others that he hurts and killed. A coward to the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.