Non Final Bosses That Destroyed You

Runding

Oct 5, 2009
Kuroneko97 said:
Final Fantasy XIII, Chapter 10 (On The Palemecia).

NOTE: This may be a bit of a spoiler for people who aren't there yet.

Barthandelus, the Fal'cie.

He killed me so many times that I could have hugged George Bush when I beat him. In a way, he's the final boss, but this references to the first time you fight Barthandelus, not the third time.

The funny thing is, he's gets easier as you progress! The next time you fight him, he only killed me once, and I have never died on the third time you fight him. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Oh, by the way, aren't the graphics heavenly in this game? It's like a god made them.
This, this, and this...

I actually gave up on FFIII because of this boss.

Bluesclues

Dec 18, 2009
[atomi|c|adaver said:
]
Bluesclues said:
[atomi|c|adaver said:
]Fucking SEPHIROTH in Kingdom Hearts Two. 13 health bars, NO ALLIES [they disable Donald and Goofy], one-hit kill moves that can only be blocked with reaction commands, and when you get him down to the third bar, he fucking RAINS METEORS that if the even touch you, YOU DIE.

I've beaten the game thrice, i'm like level 87, and i have the goddamn Ultima Weapon keyblade and i still can't fucking get close...

Lol really? I beat him on my first playthrough at level 68...this was on normal, of course, so maybe we were playing 2 different difficulties. I won't lie though, it did take me quite a few tries, and I originally tried when I was around level 55.

OT: Though it's already been mentioned, I'll have to go with Dark Link, in Ocarina of Time. I've managed to kill all other bosses on the first go, he's the only one that makes me try several times.
I'm sorry, do you play PROUD mode!? I have files of other difficulties, but i started off the first time on proud, and that's the one that i got everything with... And I am not enough of a HARDCORE gamer to memorize attack patterns... [Which is what someone actually suggested...]
Well like I said, I played on Normal and I didn't memorize any attack patterns

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
In the Moon Tower in FFTA2, I fought my way through some really tough higher level then me Malboros.. about level 50, I was about 40 at the time.. I managed, and finally I got to the boss (maybe not the final boss of the tower, but a boss), and it's a room with 3 level 99 enemies, including a malboro and a stupid rabbit.

They procede to wipe the floor with me.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Bluesclues said:
[atomi|c|adaver said:
]
Bluesclues said:
[atomi|c|adaver said:
]Fucking SEPHIROTH in Kingdom Hearts Two. 13 health bars, NO ALLIES [they disable Donald and Goofy], one-hit kill moves that can only be blocked with reaction commands, and when you get him down to the third bar, he fucking RAINS METEORS that if the even touch you, YOU DIE.

I've beaten the game thrice, i'm like level 87, and i have the goddamn Ultima Weapon keyblade and i still can't fucking get close...

Lol really? I beat him on my first playthrough at level 68...this was on normal, of course, so maybe we were playing 2 different difficulties. I won't lie though, it did take me quite a few tries, and I originally tried when I was around level 55.

OT: Though it's already been mentioned, I'll have to go with Dark Link, in Ocarina of Time. I've managed to kill all other bosses on the first go, he's the only one that makes me try several times.
I'm sorry, do you play PROUD mode!? I have files of other difficulties, but i started off the first time on proud, and that's the one that i got everything with... And I am not enough of a HARDCORE gamer to memorize attack patterns... [Which is what someone actually suggested...]
Well like I said, I played on Normal and I didn't memorize any attack patterns
I don't know about KH2, but I'm pretty sure I beat Sephiroth in KH1.. and while it was VERY VERY difficult, I did manage it.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Kolgrim in Dragon Age. Don't know why, but for some reason he's always a ***** for me to fight.

And the area in the first god of war where you first fight the Cerberus seed enemies. That was damn impossible for me, until I found out that Posiden's rage made the fight insultingly easy.