Non-Player Counselor: Donkey Kong Got No Respect

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Donkey Kong Got No Respect

This week Donkey Kong channels Rodney Dangerfield to express his frustrations. Supporting the extended Kong family is stressful, after all.

Watch Video

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
What happened at the start of the video? The "Heroes of the Storm" ad started at the same time as the audio for today's episode. Other than that, this is one of your funniest. Trevor trying to be polite, Donkey Kong doing shtick, and Diddy Kong getting high! That definitely explains the bongo-controlled game.

Suggestion for a future episode: one of the Deus Ex player characters seeing the doctor to get over their paranoia.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
talker said:
This one actually made me laugh out loud. More of this sort of thing!
I'm glad you like it. I may or may not have been on pain medication when I edited it, so perhaps that's the secret

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Man, great work today guys. Really got a kick out of burnout Diddy Kong. And the Trevor stuff was great. Kudos upon kudos upon kudos. :)

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"Others explode...". Hmmmm, I'd take that risk too!!!

"5 stars", yeah, that'd get him outta there real quick.
But, sorry to say, I did not laugh at anything. The nephew... isn't he more of an ADHD type of monkey as opposed to a mellow stoner? Aggressive, bouncing around screeching like an actual monkey? Juxtapose DK with an actual 'real' monkey as a nephew somehow. Dunno, I'm not very funny usually.

What I do know, is that I mis No Right Answer. Any chance that can come back? Even on YouTube or whatever? :(

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Kenjitsuka said:
"Others explode...". Hmmmm, I'd take that risk too!!!

"5 stars", yeah, that'd get him outta there real quick.
But, sorry to say, I did not laugh at anything. The nephew... isn't he more of an ADHD type of monkey as opposed to a mellow stoner? Aggressive, bouncing around screeching like an actual monkey? Juxtapose DK with an actual 'real' monkey as a nephew somehow. Dunno, I'm not very funny usually.

What I do know, is that I mis No Right Answer. Any chance that can come back? Even on YouTube or whatever? :(
I mean, probably not, but if all three of us get fired from our day jobs and our wives leave us and take the kids, we might be desperate for money. You never know!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
lol. stoner kid and sings bob marley.

one day you should try to make one about bloodrayne. or gordon freeman and how he is obsessed about his crowbar.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Metalrocks said:

one day you should try to make one about bloodrayne. or gordon freeman and how he is obsessed about his crowbar.
Oh Gordon is definitely coming up

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Firefilm said:
Metalrocks said:

Oh Gordon is definitely coming up
lol. looking forward to it. i guess alyx will do all the talking. if gordon talks, that would be so out of place to be honest. but i have an idea how you could do that:
like when you press the "use" key, you hear some sound. you cna use this sound for him, then we hear the responds from our doctor.

but i guess you already have your view/idea how to do it.