Non-Player Counselor: Fallout's Vault Dwellers Are Home-Schooled

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Fallout's Vault Dwellers Are Home-Schooled

This week a vault dweller comes to Dr. Gold for some guidance before the release of Fallout 4. Perhaps the schooling in the vault wasn't the best.

Watch Video

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Did you plan to do this episode the same time that Mat Pat would upload Fallout Bottle Caps are worth how much? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/game-theory/57497-How-Much-Are-Fallout-Bottle-Caps-Are-Worth] or was this just coincidental?

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
RatGouf said:
Did you plan to do this episode the same time that Mat Pat would upload Fallout Bottle Caps are worth how much? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/game-theory/57497-How-Much-Are-Fallout-Bottle-Caps-Are-Worth] or was this just coincidental?
I got a kick out of that too, it was purely coincidental.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Wait, what? Now it's a different person uploading these videos. That's odd.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Nice use of Hulk Hogan and Nicholas Cage as voices! And I laughed at the "courting" bit; so that's how Fallout: Shelter looks from their perspective.

And can you really blame these Vault Dwellers for their situation? They were educated with filmstrips from, like, the '50's or something.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Nothing about the co-dependency issues Vault Dweller has with random morons he meets around the Wasteland?

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
wow, i could finally watch it on fullscreen.
felt a bit lost since i havent played any of the games but still amusing.

still like to see rayne from bloodrayne or any of the resident evil characters. even regina from dino crisis.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Firefilm said:
Barbas said:
Wait, what? Now it's a different person uploading these videos. That's odd.
Nope, same people. Must have been a mistake
Nooo! I think it was you last time, but this time it's Team Hollywood! ( O c O)