Non-Player Counselor: Max Payne Thinks His Constipation Is Psychological

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
Max Payne Thinks His Constipation Is Psychological

This week Max Payne hasn't had a bowel movement in weeks, and tries therapy as a way to loosen the pipes.

Watch Video
 

reverse_rpm

New member
Jan 8, 2014
28
0
0
And so i've stood here cackling, like a dentist's patient in dire need of a double root-canal, soaked in laughing-gas before his surgery.
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
Why was Peter Dinklage wearing a Toad hat? Because he's Peter Goddamn Dinklage and he can do what ever the hell he wants!
Also, I'm quite sure those pills Max popped cost more than TP. Like, they came out of a little orange container, so somebody has to prescribe him those things.
 

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
1,908
0
0
Really good episode guys!

Really liked the little touches too. Max's bullet ridden car was a nice choice.
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
*thumbs up* keep doing it. Escapist content that does not suck...it's gold. Valuable like no amount of money could ever reach..
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Really good episode guys!

Really liked the little touches too. Max's bullet ridden car was a nice choice.
You say good job, but your avitar's eyes day you want to jump me. Very confused.
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
piscian said:
*thumbs up* keep doing it. Escapist content that does not suck...it's gold. Valuable like no amount of money could ever reach..
Thank you so much, that means a lot. Just wait a few weeks when we unveil our upgraded art... Oh... Was that a secret?
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
The Hero of Spielburg, Guybrush Threepwood, Manny Calavera? One of those guys would be awesome to see on the couch.

Does the doc do couple counseling?
 

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
5,499
0
0
Excellent episode. This is definitely what I want to see in future episodes. You guys hit the notes on cue, pacing is good, jokes were absolutely hilarious.
A few shows and you've found your footing. Thanks for keeping with it and providing us with great comedy. The premise of the show had major promise and I'm glad you guys got to this point with it. I did love the previous episodes mind you, but this one fulfills the promise of solid humor from start to finish.
 

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
1,908
0
0
Firefilm said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Really good episode guys!

Really liked the little touches too. Max's bullet ridden car was a nice choice.
You say good job, but your avitar's eyes day you want to jump me. Very confused.
Jeez. Even in a drawing.

My whole life, folks have always said that when they see a photo of me, that I look pissed off. That's... just just my face. Apparently even when I draw it, I still look pissed. I'm really quite a jovial person. Upbeat and in a good mood is my default personality trait.
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
I now want Peter Dinklage to play as the live-action Toad in the Game of Thrones-esque Marioverse movie YESTERDAY!

Other than that, maybe Max should hire someone else to do his monologues to help ease his constipation problems... like Peter Dinklage, for example...
 

Metalrocks

New member
Jan 15, 2009
2,406
0
0
the ending was awesome. "on second thoughts..."
im amazed max is still alive after the huge consumption of painkillers. nicely done with the details there. keep it up :)

btw, i have a new one you can make a session of:
vanessa schneider from PN03.
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Firefilm said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Really good episode guys!

Really liked the little touches too. Max's bullet ridden car was a nice choice.
You say good job, but your avitar's eyes day you want to jump me. Very confused.
Jeez. Even in a drawing.

My whole life, folks have always said that when they see a photo of me, that I look pissed off. That's... just just my face. Apparently even when I draw it, I still look pissed. I'm really quite a jovial person. Upbeat and in a good mood is my default personality trait.
Oh not pissed off. Jump me as in you're seducing me with your smoulder.
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Excellent episode. This is definitely what I want to see in future episodes. You guys hit the notes on cue, pacing is good, jokes were absolutely hilarious.
A few shows and you've found your footing. Thanks for keeping with it and providing us with great comedy. The premise of the show had major promise and I'm glad you guys got to this point with it. I did love the previous episodes mind you, but this one fulfills the promise of solid humor from start to finish.
Very glad to hear that. It's getting much easier to edit it so we're able to be a little more lose and free with the comedy. I like where it's going. Now we just need to get more people to watch it!
 

Firefilm

New member
May 27, 2011
1,801
0
0
Metalrocks said:
the ending was awesome. "on second thoughts..."
im amazed max is still alive after the huge consumption of painkillers. nicely done with the details there. keep it up :)

btw, i have a new one you can make a session of:
vanessa schneider from PN03.
Thanks for the commitment and the suggestion!
 

Rituro

Critwrencha
Sep 18, 2008
151
0
0
Bit of an esoteric suggestion but I'll throw it out there: Cate Archer from "No One Lives Forever". A little '60s super-spy action is comedy gold just waiting to be mined.
 

Metalrocks

New member
Jan 15, 2009
2,406
0
0
Rituro said:
Bit of an esoteric suggestion but I'll throw it out there: Cate Archer from "No One Lives Forever". A little '60s super-spy action is comedy gold just waiting to be mined.
thats indeed a good one. havent played these titles for ages. shame they are not available on steam.