Norwegian Retailers Get Rid Of Games After Attacks

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
Turns out knee jerk reactions after a crisis are international, not just an American thing.

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
...Seriously? Ok, why not ban violent movies, and forbid all forms for organized shooting contests. Oh, and let us not forget books and comics that has violent content. After that everyone will be happy, right?!

Games don't kill people.
Guns don't kill people.
Crazy people with guns kill people.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Both Platekompaniet and especially Coop Norway have ridicolous prices for video games anyway. Not a single fuck given.

DonTsetsi

May 22, 2009
He is a smart bastard, WoW can be a very good cover story. A smart lunatic can be dangerous, even from prison. He should be sent to a mental institution and medicated so heavily that he can not use his own mind for the rest of his life.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
only CS:S on there is worth something...but why world of warcraft i wonder?

"IM SO FUCKING MAD IM GOING TO CAST FIREBALL ON YOUR ASSES!!!!!"
*right clicks nothing*
......"SHIT!!!!"

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I hear his computer had solitaire on it... Why have we not looked into this? I also heard that he wore socks.

If you want to show respect for the dead have their names engraved in a memorial or something that matters not some half assed pulling stuff from the shelves. I mean pulling any item off of shelves because someone cited it in their "why I kill people" would lead to a ton of religious texts being pulled and well that never goes well.

While I understand people are emotional I also recognize I can be very cold. I have an issue with emotions, they annoy me. So should this post rub you the wrong way, sorry.

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
Fellas, this was obviously part of his plan... The man might be a psychopath but he isn't stupid, he know how to mess with the people.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Pulling WoW is kind of weird, considering you can buy it and all it's expansions online anyway.

Also, they said they're pulling them out of respect? What about when they reintroduce them?

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Deshara said:
And nothing of value was lost.
This, concise, precise.

honestly though, these games are just killing simulators and provide little to nothing to stimulate the brain, is it any bad thing if they are resigned to the scrap heap?

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
Deshara said:
And nothing of value was lost.
You /thread ed on the first post. Well played indeed.

If only we could get these games pulled in the states, innovation explosion shall occureth!

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
This is another reason why you guy games from Spaceworld or GAME.

Also this:
Gardenia said:
Both Platekompaniet and especially Coop Norway have ridicolous prices for video games anyway. Not a single fuck given.
Platekompaniets Drum and Bass selection is abysmal, too.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
WoW? They banned it because it was his cover story? If he said reading the bible all day was his cover story do you think they would have banned it? Seriously, they're games its not like they're teaching people how to make bombs and use weapons.