Nothin' Sucks More Than Soggy Cereal And Cold Coffee.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Junk mail.

No not in the e-mail I mean actual junk mail being shoved through my letterbox.

We get a free paper on a Thursday and it's usually wrapped around at least 9 bloody leaflets for shit i'm never going to need. During the week, waiting for decent mail that doesn't include bills, and more take away menu's, "do you need a roofer" and sodding charity bags for "old and unwanted clothing" (we get at least 3 of those a week) with the line 'please do not put cash in the bag', no worries cupcake you've got absolutely no danger of me doing that as this bag is following all the other junk pushed through my letterbox....

Yep, that is correct....

I'm going to post it through my next door neighbours because she pisses me off as much as junk mail. Her singing is like a slow death to my ear drums and she does it LOUD. I've heard tortured cats sound better than her wailing.

Pet annoyances there for you.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Rawne1980 said:
"do you need a roofer"
My mother still gets "YOU HAVE HAIL DAMAGE!" advertisements over the big storm back in what, May? April?
Is that the kinda mail you're getting, too?

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
jacobschndr said:
Just sayin...

So what little pet peeves do have that suck a lot to you?
My nan used to give me cornflakes that had been microwaved for 2 minutes, I dare you to try that then complain about soggy cereal! She used to say "Hurry up and eat it before it goes cold" ...

Rawne1980 said:
charity bags for "old and unwanted clothing" (we get at least 3 of those a week)
Use them as bin bags, it's what I do and saves you a pretty penny.

On topic. drunk people, shut the fuck up!

Take out menus. I live in a block of 20 flats/appartments(condo's? I dunno the difference) With no hint of hyperbole we get 20 (one for each flat) thrown through our main door once every 2 days, nobody wants them! They end up scattered all over the floor and up the stairs. I am just wondering how many take out places are around here, there seems to be thousands of them!

Next door smoke weed, now I am not against weed but keep that shit to yourself! I don't want it's nasty sweet smell hanging in my flat!

The people who live opposite hate doors, they slam them constantly and have kicked there front door through 4 or 5 times in less than a year. As I type this there front door has it's door handle area glued (not super glued) on, it's a good foot long section around the door handle that is glued on.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I quite like soggy cereal myself, I've always preferred it.

I hate it when I can't find something when I'm looking for it, but when I'm not looking for it, it gets in the way! Things like sprouting legs in my house and running away.
I'm also sick of my cat leaving his damn toys on the stairs, so I nearly slip and break my neck when I go down in the dark. And the fact we must have spent at least £50 on toys and he decides to play with the box ¬_¬ He has us well trained.

People who eat/drink loudly too: STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. The boyfriend is guilty of this, every time he eats, he turns to me to see hatred in my face. Yuk!

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
I'm also sick of my cat leaving his damn toys on the stairs, so I nearly slip and break my neck when I go down in the dark.
My dog does the same thing, tried training him to put toys in a box, he was able to get them out(fist few tries he flipped the box upside down) but he is too scared to put them back in.

OT: Buses that are fucking packed, the windows on the bus steam up and I don't facy wiping away the "water vapor"(It's pretty much peoples spit) Also having to squeeze past people when getting on and off, or when someone that is stinking sits next too you(worse when there are empty seats, take two seats all to your self)

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I like my cereal soggy...

SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
And Diet Coke. Now, how the FUCK does that shit sell? I would legitimately rather drink horse piss than diet coke. Diet coke is absolutely horrid.
and I like Diet Coke... Man I must be annoying to some people D:

OT: Open doors
Spam and telemarketers
Shit drivers

omega 616 said:
On topic. drunk people, shut the fuck up!

Next door smoke weed, now I am not against weed but keep that shit to yourself! I don't want it's nasty sweet smell hanging in my flat!.
Both of those. I live next to a bar and they can be fuckin annoying and they break glass where I walk my dog.

And my brothers smoke weed so I smell that at least once a day, usually when I'm trying to sleep.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Says you.

Soggy golden grahams (or cracklin oat bran, or even plain ol corn flakes) and iced coffee is the shit.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Actually, soggy cereal and cold coffee don't bother me that much.

Pet peeves? For some reason, there's a never-ending parade of people who learn most of their physics, chemistry, and biology from church and TV, or from the junior-high science classes that they didn't pass, and proudly assert that they've disproved this or that discovery or theory. It kinda gets under my skin, probably because I know what it takes to become and work as a scientist. Insane troll logic bothers me as well.

Also, bubble packages.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
jacobschndr said:
Just sayin...

I've got one thing to say to your claim that cold coffee and soggy cereal is the worst thing in the world.

Castration. In some countries, it's still an acceptable form of punishment for crime.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
E4's annoying idents and announcements.
Its what happens when you tell a bunch of marketing executives that your channel to appear down with the annoying hipsters of today.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
One of my biggest sucky pet peeves is flat soda. I can drink soda warm or cold but once it goes flat, it becomes foul and disgusting.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
What about brushing your teeth right after drinking orange juice?

Honestly, thankfully I have amazing powers of "ignoration" because if I paid attention to everything that annoyed me, My head would have exploded years ago.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
motorcycle people. I have a neighbor who keeps riding his motorcycle up and down my street.

also, lawn mowers. Almost everyday, someone needs their lawn/hedges trimmed (..yeah I have an upper middle class issues.)

Gaiseric said:
I like my cereal soggy...

SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
And Diet Coke. Now, how the FUCK does that shit sell? I would legitimately rather drink horse piss than diet coke. Diet coke is absolutely horrid.
and I like Diet Coke... Man I must be annoying to some people D:
+1 on this

I am a fan of Diet coke because it isn't TOO sweet. Diet Pepsi tastes awful though.
and soggy cereal makes milk taste better (fruit loops, frosted flakes, etc)

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
jacobschndr said:
Just sayin...

I have nothing against soggy cereal and cold coffee separately... but together? yeah I guess that would suck.