Now that you've woken up the demon...

Jul 29, 2009
One of my 'friends' she makes me rage like theres no tomorrow. Everytime she talks I feel like sticking my face in a blender to get away from her. I can't be mean to be because she basically has a crew and they will attack me >.<

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
Frustration. When I do something over and over again and I can't for the life of me get it to work, I get mad beyond all human recognition.

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
Hm...the stupid people who are all about political correctness. They're not black; they're african-american/jamaican, but I'm just white. Tends to get me all sarcastic, and then I just say stuff to piss them off. Like calling them cockgobbling crackers, since it's (almost) only white people who do this.

Oh, and the people that are all like "women are equal to men." Not because they say that (though they tend to say that women are the same as men, which is wrong; I can spot at least two pronounced differences), but because they're the people who will hit you, then tell you not to hit them back because "you can't hit a girl." Make up your damned mind! Either we're equal and I hit you back, or we're not and I can't. Not both. This generally prompts me to slap them in the back of the head and remind them of the brain they lack.

I guess it's just double standards that piss me off, then.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Certain challenges in certain games that are just so BS cheap that you want to rip the developers ears off and jam it in their nose. Lets say you are playing a fighting game and there is only 1 way to damage an opponent, problem is the attack is absurdly slow and the game has a bad case of psychic AI that evades it everytime you try.

Another angering gaming event is when you are doing a long/difficult challenge and end up failing near the end and have to do the WHOLE thing over again.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
People who are called Shawn but spell it Sean.
WTF?
If you don't see my point, say "sea". Then add "N" to the end. Does it sound like shawn? No it doesn't
Thus Shawn should be selt, S H A W N.
RAWRGH

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
emwhite123 said:
UncleUlty said:
People who treat me like I'm mentally handicapped(I'm not) or just talk down to me in general, it pisses me off to no end especially my parents because if I lash back at them with words I'm the asshole.Also geting mocked in annoying tone.

I usually just curse them out under my breath.
me too.
my one friend treats me that way too.
even though i am right 99.9999999999999999999999999999 etc % of the time
Got a friend like that to, kinda of a jerk but I still like him, though we give him crap everytime he's wrong so it evens out.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 pisses me off more than anything in the world... =_=

Combine that with the fact that when I get angry I break things... yeah... It's a DS game. You can see how that is bad...

Baris345

Aug 3, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
WTF?
If you don't see my point, say "sea". Then add "N" to the end. Does it sound like shawn? No it doesn't
RAWRGH
YOU make me angry, only slightly though, no offence. They spell it Sean because that's an Irish name, there is an accent on either the e or the a which gives it the Shawn sound.

About 6 months ago I would have said my PC becoming slow, that shit used to make me go red and sweat like hell, but I've become kind of zen about it lately.

Now, it's probably someone being an asshole to a girl that doesn't deserve it, I get pissed off if it's to a guy too, but when someone is insulting a nice girl to their face I go batshit crazy for some reason. I'm not even that chivalrous in everyday life...

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Baris345 said:
The Rockerfly said:
WTF?
RAWRGH
YOU make me angry, only slightly though, no offence. They spell it Sean because that's an Irish name, there is an accent on either the e or the a which gives it the Shawn sound.

About 6 months ago I would have said my PC becoming slow, that shit used to make me go red and sweat like hell, but I've become kind of zen about it lately.

Now, it's probably someone being an asshole to a girl that doesn't deserve it, I get pissed off if it's to a guy too, but when someone is insulting a nice girl to their face I go batshit crazy for some reason. I'm not even that chivalrous in everyday life...
Didn't know that but I know multiple exceptions. For example Sean Paul (R'n'B singer) is Jamaican and spells it Sean not Shawn. I also know multiple people spell it Sean when they don't have any Irish in them.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
My Middle School Creative Writing Teacher, 80% of the fucktarded wiggers and posers at my Middle School, the fact I will be seeing them all again in a couple of days in Freshman Year in High School, Boy Scouts, My Dad, Heat, The Sun, St. Anger, Dave Mustaine when he talks about Metallica, Pop that isn't Michael Jackson, Disney until they showed they were working on "Epic Mickey" They became awesome when that happened,Pokemon after Season 2, This asshole http://www.youtube.com/user/masterborracho?blend=1&ob=4 *Youtube Account gets suspended.*, Darknessthecurse Fanboys on Youtube, my shitty childhood, my inability to talk to girls properly, Christianity Extremists, Westboro Baptist Church, People who obsess over their lawn thinking it will one day grow properly, grass in general, the fact the only cool guy in my boy scout troop SORTA thinks Spore is how evolution works and that he says racoons will evolve next because they wash their food, smartasses, bullies that do so for no reason, people who say Lulz or Wtf IRL, The Fact people actually elected an Austrian Man-Cow Govenor of California, the fact I live in Memphis, as slummy as it gets, and last but not least, the Irate Gamer.

...Do I have problems?

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
Booze Zombie said:
barryween said:
Well I'm just saying, someone who does serious stuff, like rape child or kill someone, is, IMHO, scum, and it makes me upset that they will go through years of trials before getting a barely there sentence. If it takes longer to create a sentence then serve it, somethings wrong.
And, by "startlingly normal" do you mean "happens a lot" because that's the only way I could see incestuous rape, child rape, rape murder, plain ol' murder, double murder suicide, etc. etc. as "startlingly normal"
Startlingly normal means a lot of people do it, yes.
Okay. And yes, I know A LOT of horrible stuff happens EVERYDAY. And that makes me REALLY mad. But I guess, what makes me the most mad is the fact that I can't really do much to stop it. And that pisses me off.
But yes, I do agree it is startlingly normal, I mean think about it: Many act like Columbine was the first school shooting, when really it was the first highly publicized school shooting. There's been school shootings before and there has been mass murders at schools earlier. Take for example, this:
On May 17, 1927 in Bath, MI., Andrew Philip Kehoe snapped and killed his sick wife (so she wouldn't be held responsible for what he was going to do the following day). Then, on May, 18, 1927, He blew up his home (it was getting foreclosed on) and then blew up the new school (the reason for higher taxes, in his opinion).

Sadly, only younger children and teachers were there (the older ones were off site, working on a play) and 38 young children and teachers died, while at least 50 more suffered injuries. Kehoe then went in his pickup truck (filled with metal and explosives to make a shrapnel bomb) to pay a visit to school board super superintendent Emory Huyuck. Kehoe shot the explosives, killing Huyuck, the town postmaster and a young boy who escaped the school.

Kehoe's bloody remains were found in a nearby flower bed and 504 pounds of unexploded dynamite were removed from the school. The school was rebuilt by fellow townsfolk wanting the children to still have a school (otherwise, the school would've been scrapped since there wasn't funding to build another one) but was later torn down to make a memorial park for the people who died on that horrible day.

-Facts taken from Weird Michigan by Linda S. Godfrey, written in my own words.

While not quite the same as Columbine, it just goes to show school violence and violence in general has always been there, it is just now more easy to find out about.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
Triforceformer said:
My Middle School Creative Writing Teacher, 80% of the fucktarded wiggers and posers at my Middle School, the fact I will be seeing them all again in a couple of days in Freshman Year in High School, Boy Scouts, My Dad, Heat, The Sun, St. Anger, Dave Mustaine when he talks about Metallica, Pop that isn't Michael Jackson, Disney until they showed they were working on "Epic Mickey" They became awesome when that happened,Pokemon after Season 2, This asshole http://www.youtube.com/user/masterborracho?blend=1&ob=4 *Youtube Account gets suspended.*, Darknessthecurse Fanboys on Youtube, my shitty childhood, my inability to talk to girls properly, Christianity Extremists, Westboro Baptist Church, People who obsess over their lawn thinking it will one day grow properly, grass in general, the fact the only cool guy in my boy scout troop SORTA thinks Spore is how evolution works and that he says racoons will evolve next because they wash their food, smartasses, bullies that do so for no reason, people who say Lulz or Wtf IRL, The Fact people actually elected an Austrian Man-Cow Govenor of California, the fact I live in Memphis, as slummy as it gets, and last but not least, the Irate Gamer.

...Do I have problems?
Damn, i agree with all of those. Smart boy. [Age removed because it is unnecessary. I am close in age to Trieforceformer was the basic gist. Look at my profile for my age] And I hate how all these people act like they are gangstas in our school too. And the fact that people take middle school relationships WAY too seriously. I mean, come on, when I think of dating in middle school, It's not romance, it's just someone you can talk to and hold hands with and hug and stuff like that, ya know? I mean, it's highly unlikely that it's gonna last until adulthood, but all these idiots act like it will and I'm like, "okay, whatever you say..."