Nvidia is Releasing its Own Fallout 4 Mod Titled Vault 1080 This Friday

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Strazdas said:
RaikuFA said:
No, PC people just love acting like assholes when it comes to people trying to learn how to be more PC savvy.
Nah, ive seen quote the opposite, people going out of their way to teach others how to be more PC savvy.
That wasn't my experience. Trying to learn about it in school was gatekeeping central. Hell, it took me over a year to find out why Amnesia wouldn't work. Plus when my computer broke only guy who can fix it wanted $200 just for a diagnostic.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
RaikuFA said:
Strazdas said:
RaikuFA said:
No, PC people just love acting like assholes when it comes to people trying to learn how to be more PC savvy.
Nah, ive seen quote the opposite, people going out of their way to teach others how to be more PC savvy.
That wasn't my experience. Trying to learn about it in school was gatekeeping central. Hell, it took me over a year to find out why Amnesia wouldn't work. Plus when my computer broke only guy who can fix it wanted $200 just for a diagnostic.
Sounds like some shitty experience you had there. Hopefully you experience the good side of PC gaming in the future.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Strazdas said:
RaikuFA said:
Strazdas said:
RaikuFA said:
Sounds like some shitty experience you had there. Hopefully you experience the good side of PC gaming in the future.
I want to, but my PC is all the way in CA while I'm in NJ.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Only on Bethesda.net? Well that significantly reduced the chance of me downloading it. Also 5 bucks says the sickness they worship is just people who've turned into Ghouls. It'll be like the opposite of Jason and his Bright Brotherhood from New Vegas.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Makabriel said:
*sigh
At least stick to canon. Vaults don't go over 3 digits.
[HEADING=1]TRANSMISSION INTERRUPT>>>>>[/HEADING]

[HEADING=3]System Compromised at Data Sectors 423, 584, 209, 371...[/HEADING]

ERROR
ERROR
ERROR...

"Actually, we DID make JUST ONE Vault like that, and that's the one. You'll love this. It's in stunning resolution, but we designed the entire place to cause motion sickness to anyone inside. Just watch and see. It's a laugh and a half."

RESTART IN PROGRESS

[HEADING=1]SYSTEM REBOOTED>>>>>[/HEADING]

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Charcharo said:
I am educating the Escapist guys... of course I know it... wasnt the smiley enough???

Holy Hell...
NO! It also requires one third of your soul so hand it over!

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
after trying it. its got great lighting effects, in an otherwise pretty damn dark vault that's very easy to get turned around in. there is lots of scrap and ammo.

that said i would hold off for the time being, while its interesting for 45-60 minute dungeon crawl, its a bit buggy to the extent of activating a console meant i permanently lost vats. i thought i was going to have to reload a game hours earlier but someone posted a console command workaround that reactivates vats

*edit*

Apparently they fixed the vats issue with the latest patch thank goodness