Nyancat and Robot Unicorn Attack Now Live in Harmony

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I do believe the converging of the internet meme is a sign of the apocalypse according to the LOLcat bible.

I suppose its fun but I don't think its as good as the original. It's a cool idea though.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
It needs more rainbows!!!

No, seriously, it does need more rainbows. It's too dark in the background.

TStormer

Aug 24, 2010
Lol Rainbow Dash.

Played it then remembered I was never very good at robot unicorn attack but then I ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN

DuderSkanks

Jul 17, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
So one day someone just woke up and decided to combine Nyancat and Robot Unicorn Attack? Next thing you know they'll try and combine Loituma with Carameldansen.
YOU FOOL!

GroovyV

Feb 23, 2011
That cat is so adorable... and suspiciously delicious looking.
Nyanicorn... is too scarily addicting.

Fireshot25

Jun 29, 2009
NYAN NYAN-NYAN NYA NYANED NYAN NYA NYAN-NYAN N....oops sorry

I was saying I think this is a combination of the best two things on the internet!!!

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I wont lie.
I played the SH*T out of this game.

But thats just me and my unusually strange attraction to adorable kittens made of breakfast pastries.

ANeM

Aug 19, 2007
While it seems like a good mashup, the actual execution is utterly horrible. The sprites are jittery, the controls are loose, the world generation and screen size has you constantly jumping blind, or unable to see pickups hovering over you.

It is just a bad game all together. I'll keep my Robot Unicorn and Nyancat obsessions separate.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
Honestly, one of the first things I did after seeing nyan cat for the first time was play RUA with nyan cat in the background, so this should be awesome.
Edit: After playing it, I can say that the game seems to be randomly generated as you go, causing lag frequently and the controls are not as responsive as RUA. That is my 2 cents on this matter.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
HankMan said:
John Funk said:
I'm not all that up-to-date on my religious studies, but I'm pretty sure a Nyancat/Robot Unicorn hybrid is one of the initial signs of the apocalypse. Just saying.
I really hope this doesn't lead to catastrophe.
Now I know why Jon Stewart is your avatar.