NYCC 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 2

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
NYCC 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 2

Check out some of the great cosplay we saw during day 2 at NYCC 2013!

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Oh my. Is that Panty... not wearing panties? After all she's got her gun, and her gun is made from her panties... :eek:

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
There's some really beautiful women that go to those conventions, I gotta go sometime.

Also 10 wins it for me, the heads of the ninja turtles were just perfect.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
on #11 I can name Arya and Sansa Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, and Joffrey Baratheon... but I don't know who the other girl is supposed to be. If I were to guess I'd say she's supposed to be Cierce Lannister.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Ralen-Sharr said:
on #11 I can name Arya and Sansa Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, and Joffrey Baratheon... but I don't know who the other girl is supposed to be. If I were to guess I'd say she's supposed to be Cierce Lannister.
My guess would be Margaery Tyrell, but I'm not positive. Not regal enough for Cersei?

OT: Loved the Shredder with the turtle heads (what did you do to Raphael.. you sick bastard) but I actually lol'd at Cap'n Crunch. Thems some tight troos.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Judge Dread looks like some really excellent gloves and boots.

Cpt Crunch is hilarious. Clearly outlined balls and all.

Did that Shredder paper mache all the heads of the Ninja Turtles? Haha.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Teoes said:
Ralen-Sharr said:
My guess would be Margaery Tyrell, but I'm not positive. Not regal enough for Cersei?

OT: Loved the Shredder with the turtle heads (what did you do to Raphael.. you sick bastard) but I actually lol'd at Cap'n Crunch. Thems some tight troos.
I though she was ether Catelyn Stark or another Sansa, because none of the other women wear blue apart from Daenerys.

Also a Deadpool with Loki's Avenger spear, there's a movie I want to see.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Angelous Wang said:
Teoes said:
Ralen-Sharr said:

I though she was ether Catelyn Stark or another Sansa, because none of the other women wear blue apart from Daenerys.

Also a Deadpool with Loki's Avenger spear, there's a movie I want to see.
Aha, I think you're right with the second guess: another Sansa.

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
I think 16's really good, with the little kid who looks like he's just met his hero - so happy!

I also like 15 - it seems there is always a deadpool at these events though. And they're always REALLY skinny >.>

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
It's always nice to see the people put into their costumes (for example the giant robot), though if your costume involves carrying something as big as say, a paper-mache head, wouldn't that get kind of tiring? (And was anyone else but me disturbed by the decapitated Ninja Turtle heads?)

CAPTCHA: sleep tight - yeah... that's not gonna be easy now...

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Whatever happened to the catchy little blurbs below each picture :0

(helpful for ignoramuses like me who don't know where these people are from)

>_>

<_<