Obama has killed...

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Nmil-ek said:
This is why the rest of the world says your media sucks America do something about it, good god this is fucking stupid I mean really it gets so bad its painful now.
Hey don't get us wrong we hate our media too, it's meant for the idiots who give a shit about what celebs are up too, instead of focusing on real issues. And we also have FOX imagine living in the same country with that evil

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
PETA can go suck on an apple. IT'S A FLY FOR FUCKS SAKE. Nowadays I think they're going to start protesting the killing of mosquitoes and spiders too...Damnit PETA's fucking stupid.

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
So what does PETA think about that Japanese bug fighting? Those things fight to the death.

Eykal

Apr 17, 2008
lol, I saw it on TV actually, and I was thinkin "wow, bush/mccain would just been annoyed the whole interview, obama, however, was not going to put up with it.

Oh and by the way, there are *if i remember my elementary school correctly* hundreds of thousands of species of flies, and trillions in the world, and they live for like what, like, 36 hours? When I saw it I was actually thinkin "if PETA cares about this..."

I mean, if he were torching kittens with a flamethrower...

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
Obama the Punisher of Flies: awesome
PETA: ...don't get me started...

Seriously, that was freaking awesome, he just went up a spot in my cool-people-list.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Im a member of PETA.
That is People Eat Tasty Animals so I naturally disagree with the other one also why is Obama getting flak over this? Who wouldnt do that if a fly was bugging them.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
Uncompetative said:
I was waiting for the President to make this remark:

"Usually, the Secret Service deals with this kind of threat..."
OH GOD! That got me rolling

The_Night_Walker

Apr 18, 2009
Brilliant Speed on the Smackdown by Obama - Did you hear the guy on the second link narrating he said 'Its a Shame he just Killed Jeff Goldblum' lol

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
Ladies and gentlemen, if PETA didn't complain about this, then they'd never get any exposure. The last bit of publicity I can even remember them getting was a South Park episode, and they don't seem to be dousing fur coats with red paint anymore. I think they feel neglected, so they're throwing a temper tantrum.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
What I don't understand is why this is even an issue. It was one fly. PETA should complain about the sadistic mass murdering kid down the street with the magnifying glass by the ant hill.

Feb 13, 2008
Uhhh.

Not that I'm a pedant or anything.

If we're forgetting about the 3000 pets put to death by PETA, and the fact that the leader uses animal-created insulin, then isn't a fly a member of the insect family?

If we're going as far as the animal kingdom, then aren't PETA killing millions of bacteria every day?

And even if we're going to punish Obama for killing insects, he probably has killed a lot less of the animal kingdom than Dubya. (4315 vs. 87)